BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Marcos M.
So in love with this product it makes the fine line in my lips disappear and moisturize for hours also tastes and smells really good, everybody with lips issues should try this.
Sandy E.
Fredericksburg, VA
This Burt's Bees product is a great choice! Not only is it an excellent product that works well on chapped lips, it is a subtle smell/flavor that can work for anybody. Great for everyday use day or night!
These are the bomb!!So moisturizing and really good for chapped lips.These leave your lips soft and smooth.They're peppermint too so it tingles which feels amazing.Be sure to pick these up.Love Burt's bees.
Brittni C.
Denver, CO
This stuff stays on my lips for a good amount of time which is very convenient. I sometimes lose it in my purse, however, the bright yellow container makes it a lot easier for me to find it in my purse.
Janine W.
N Lauderdale, FL
Burt's Bees is a good brand overall. I use to use the lip balm....but found it didn't last as long. I switched to another brand....and haven't been compelled to switch back yet.
Jaclyn H.
Cape May, NJ
This is my holy grail item! I will NOT go anywhere without this! Even if I'm wearing lip stick, I will put this on underneath! My daughter uses this, my mom uses this, and even my husband has used this!
Nancy p.
Yardley, PA
I love everything Burt's bees but this is not my favorite type. I'm all for the original flavor. This pomegranate flavor makes my lips feel so wet. Not a fan of that feeling.
Victoria A.
Great mosterizor! However this product does not help crackedlips ! I believe this product is only popular due to the fact that it is organic! It has no medication in it to heal sunburnt or cracked lips
Jessyka H.
Huntsville, AL
I LOVE this stuff. It is the only Chapstick I will use. I have tubes of Burt's bees all over my house so I won't ever be without. I've used this product for at least 10 years!
Wendy G.
Norwalk, CA
I like this one mainly for its smell, since it smells like any Bert's Bees product. If you're looking for a chapstick to head damaged lips though, this probably isn't for you.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?