BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Alexis H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my favorite lip balm! It is firm and not greasy and lasts a long time on the lips. It has a nice gentle tingle from the peppermint oil. Very moisturizing.
Mayra R.
Rio Rico
Very hydrating and mousturizing  love it its a must in my makeup routine to have moisturized and hydrated satin lips and not overdryed ready for my liquid lipstick
Angela R.
La Mesa, CA
I do love this lip balm because it is very moisturizing and the one that I have leaves a hint of color so it makes it look more natural rather than like lipstick.
Brittany K.
I love that it is all natural and it smells great for being all natural. It gave my lips a bit of a tint and I thought that was kind of weird for just a Chapstick.
karina n.
College Point, NY
Amazing chapstick!! Very moisturizing and it has a very pleasant scent ! In terms of price, its fairly affordable and i would recommend it to someone ! The packaging is overall nice!
Katelyn J.
Lancaster, CA
I have never had a problem with this product. I think it smells and tastes great and I love that my lips are really soft after using it. One of my favorite brands.
Nicole U.
This is a life saver, and the only lip balm that actually works on me! I have really sensitive skin so not a lot of products work for me. I'm so glad i found this so i don't have to suffer from dry lips ever again!
Hollie B.
I don’t go anywhere without this lip balm! For the last 7 years I have used it. With the original it’s not oily or leaves a nasty residue. The packaging withholds in the heat and doesn’t melt in the tube like others. Definitely a high recommendation.
Adriana B.
I LOVE the way these lipbalms make my lips feel!! My go to when my lips are feeling a little dry or chapped, great ingredients, and they smell lovely! I loveee Burt's Bees products!!!
Shelby T.
Lincoln Park, MI
The product is good. i have similar products that work the same if not better. this stuff also smells really bad! i hate the way it smells! if i needed chap stick this would definitely not be my first choice. I would not recommed this to someone......
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?