BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lydia T.
Hawthorne, NJ
It always leaves my lips silky smooth and i don't have to keep reapplying like other brands. also i find my lips less and less cracked thanks to this lip balm <3
Tan W.
I love, love, love this lip balm. Right now I have to buy more than one and put them in different place so I will never be without one. It helps with my dry lips. Highly recommend.
Olivia H.
Dalton, GA
I love using this on my lips it is gentle on the skin with not a lot of the usual harsh chemicals or mystery ingredients and although not 99cent wallet friendly the three dollars that I paid for mine was well worth it will never use anything else.
Jessica M.
Bonaire, GA
I love anything Burt's Bees but this lip balm is awesome. It makes my lips feel soft and moisturized and the flavors are all awesome. Although, it's a little pricey, its worth it.
Fernando F.
Tucson, AZ
I use this product on the daily. You notice the difference overnight. I literally will apply this on chapped lips and by morning on golden. Definitely recommend.
Lydia G.
Gloucester Point, VA
Burt's Bees is the best chapstick I have ever used. The smell and "flavors" beat out any competition and it works so well. I use this chapstick more in the summer than winter, but it works wonders for both. My lips always feel so smooth and soft.
Amy L.
Amarillo, TX
I love how thick and smooth the lip balm goes on. and how quick it helps replenish your lips. my husband is a golfer so this stuff is amazing for him he carries it in his pocket and has a tube in his golf bag.
Kayla P.
El cajon, CA
Ive had a few of these and they are decent but I'm not sure if i would buy again because the price and ive had cheaper lip balms that feel much nicer on the lips.
Jennifer K.
Big Rapids, MI
I love Burt's Bea's products, I love the lip balm the best, not only are these products great, they are saving the environment too because they are all natural
Dawn M.
Clayton, NC
Burt's bees original lip balm is my go to and I always have it on me! I love how it makes my lips immediately feel refreshed when I use it and has a tingling medicated feeling when my lips are really chapped! You can never go wrong with Burt's!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?