BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ingrid  A.
I love my self some Burt's and bees. The peppermint scent is amazing! Its my all time favorite. The scent last such a long time. But the only down side about this product; well for me, my lips end up wanting to be more moisturize than usual.
Stacey W.
Streetsboro , OH
I feel that Burt's bees lip balms are good products however they are a little too sticky and don't feel that great on my lips. To me it doesn't seem like they moisturize very well. Also the price is a little high for a mediocre product.
Kyrstin G.
Arlington Hts, IL
If you are someone who has sensitive skin I would definitely recommend any Burt's bee products. I love this chap stick, works really well and definitely lasts long and keeps lips soft during the cold/dry months
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I likve the colors it give off, it makes my lips feel like they have mint on them. Overall, the smell of it bothers me, and does not keep my lips as smooth as other products do.
Kara T.
This original lip conditioner does a great job hydrating chapped lips. I enjoy the slight stinging that this product delivers, but if you have sensitive lips, you may want to find another Burts product.
Aliya J.
Fort Worth, TX
Out of the other Burt's Bees lip balms this is one of my favorites! It doesn't make my lips tingle or burn like most do. It doesn't leave a bad taste in my mouth and I love the smell! Also it has coconut oil in it which I personally like!
Joann H.
I love this. I use it daily, and it's moisture on my lips and not greasy like the others. It's great for the summer heat as well and keeps my lips moist while I'm at the beach.
Cierra C.
Michiagan
I have Burt's bees that adds tint to your lips, and i just love the color, and wonder smell. It was on sale so I had to grab it. And now I will also buy Burt Bees Lips Products.
Christina T.
Traverse City, MI
This product does wonders for moisturizing my lips. I only have one complaint for the BBLips products. I can't stand the flavors! The only good is the minty ones, in my opinion.
Courtney P.
I have severe sensitivity to lip products, and Burt's Bees is one of the only products that works for me. It is smooth without feeling greasy and heals chapped lips quickly.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?