Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,605 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I love everything from this company. Love the moisture and smooth texture it brings to my lips. Perfect on the go and during the harsh winter weather. Highly recommend this product.
My very favorite lip balm and the ONLY one i will use! Works so well and fast! Within hours and not days my super wind chapped & cracked lips are healed and ready for more ski fun!
Its very moisturizing but the scent is really strong and kinda thick on your lips...I would go for like EOS if you want something lighter. But overall it makes my lips really soft and it is at a good price to(:
Burt's bees is my favorite chap stick.. I always take one with me everywhere I go. It keeps my lips feeling great and definitely soothes them when they get to feeling dry and chaped
Most Burt's Bees is great! But this one I didn't have such a great experience with. If I didn't put it on every little bit it dried out my lips! The peppermint just made it painful
By far the BEST lip balm i have ever used. Glides on easily, lasts long, not greasy and smells so nice. It smells basically like berries :) I would say this is even better than EOS.
This is decent but not my favorite. It tingles a bit after use and that bothers me a little. Plus it requires reapplication fairly frequently. Not long lasting enough for the price
I love Burt's bees products in general but the pomegranate one is the best it goes on smooth and has a delighful smell it stays on you lips for a long time an keeps them soft
This lip balm is really good. Makes my lips look & feel so smooth as soon as you put it on. They have them everywhere & they are super affordable. So if you have CRACKED OR CRUSTY lips I suggest you use it.
Burt's Bees is great at keeping my lips from drying out. I always use it before bed because it doesn't wear off as fast as other chapstick and replenishes my lips.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos