BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Amanda J.
Portland, OR
This is one of my favorite and most used lip balms of all time. These have peppermint in them, so my lips feel soothed and tingly when I put it on. You can find this lip balm at any drug store. Highly recommend!
Nikki S.
Port St Lucie, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Keeps my lips very soft use a lot during the winter months. Great value! Not expensive. The packaging is simple and easy to open. Very effective product, keeps my lips soft. I would definitely recommend Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Caroline F.
I definitely recommend this product. It tingles when first applied, especially if you haven't used it before, but leaves your lips feeling soft and moisturized for sure! Perfect for the winter and daily use
Carissa K.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is probably my #1 favorite lip balm. I love how it makes my lips feel and the smell and moisturizing is perfect! It’s not harsh and it doesn’t burn and I use it over and over again! I highly recommend!
Katie R.
I love the smell of Burt’s chapstick but that is about it. I cannot use it because it actually dries my lips out. The price is also a factor. Very expensive for a tiny tube of chapstick. Not one of my favorites.
Ivy P.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Always the perfect chap stick for when the weather starts to cool down. I can avoid the hassle of chapped lips immediately. This has always been my favorite lip product. It’s always in my quiver. 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
Haley E.
Americus, GA
I love Burt’s Bees. I use this chap stick every day. It goes on smooth and it last. It soothes my lips when they are dried and chapped. I think overall it is a good value and that’s why I continue to buy it.
ANDREA 💋.
McKinney
This is amazing !! It leaves my lips looking and feeling smooth all day. Probably the only lip care brand I’ll be using From now on. I highly recommend it and will for sure be buying it all the time !
jennifer l.
Bethlehem, PA
Basically I found out that I am allergic to it so I had a horrifying reaction. When I did use it it was nice and it actually comes in very nice flavors like the coconut pear but unfortunately I can’t use it
Brianna R.
Greenville , NC
A cooling chapstick that lasts for hours. I hate having to reapply chapstick over and over several times a day but with this one it last longer than other brands. It is a bit more expensive but it is more organic and overall worth the price.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?