Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,614 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
This is one of my favorite and most used lip balms of all time. These have peppermint in them, so my lips feel soothed and tingly when I put it on. You can find this lip balm at any drug store. Highly recommend!
I definitely recommend this product. It tingles when first applied, especially if you haven't used it before, but leaves your lips feeling soft and moisturized for sure! Perfect for the winter and daily use
I love the smell of Burt’s chapstick but that is about it. I cannot use it because it actually dries my lips out. The price is also a factor. Very expensive for a tiny tube of chapstick. Not one of my favorites.
Always the perfect chap stick for when the weather starts to cool down. I can avoid the hassle of chapped lips immediately. This has always been my favorite lip product. It’s always in my quiver. 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
I love Burt’s Bees. I use this chap stick every day. It goes on smooth and it last. It soothes my lips when they are dried and chapped. I think overall it is a good value and that’s why I continue to buy it.
This is amazing !! It leaves my lips looking and feeling smooth all day. Probably the only lip care brand I’ll be using From now on. I highly recommend it and will for sure be buying it all the time !
Basically I found out that I am allergic to it so I had a horrifying reaction. When I did use it it was nice and it actually comes in very nice flavors like the coconut pear but unfortunately I can’t use it
A cooling chapstick that lasts for hours. I hate having to reapply chapstick over and over several times a day but with this one it last longer than other brands. It is a bit more expensive but it is more organic and overall worth the price.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos