BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Autumn M.
Nampa, ID
Anything Burt's Bees is perfect. I own at least a dozen of these chapsticks and they have not disappointed me yet! They keep my lips hydrated and healthy throughout the day.
Meredith B.
I have always liked Burt's bees, especially because it emphasize natural products but I find it a bit expensive when I can use non-name brand chapstick and it works just as well for a cheaper price.
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA
Really helps with dried chapped lips. I bought this because my lips were really dry and I needed something to keep them mosturized. With just one use I saw a big difference. Been using ever since.
Folashade F.
Sarasota, FL
This is a good lip moisturizer. It helps keep your lips moist and soft. This is a trusted brand by many and I can see why. It helps to heal lips that are chapped and dry.
Sara H.
Northampton, MA
Very convenient and easy to use, not messy or too thick like some other squeezable chapsticks I have used. Coats lips nicely without leaving them feeling slimy and gross
Sarah K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the perfect lip balm for winter. It's hydrating and feels soothing. Also doesn't leave your lips stinging as some lip products do in the winter. Highly recommend.
Briana B.
Ocala, FL
My absolute go to Chapstick. Makes my lips soft and smooth without leaving them feeling greasy and smooth. The pomegranate scent makes it hard to resist from eating it.
Victorya S.
Vicksburg, MS
I received a variety pack of Burt's bees lip balms for christmas, and discovered I much preferred the pomegranate to the others! It made my lips not only super silky, but gave them a lush appeal
Shannon B.
Lucernemines, PA
Classic lip balm, a staple in my purse, pockets, car and I always have it on hand when I'm traveling. I rarely leave home without it. Fresh minty smell and tingly feel g on your lips. Perfect combo! You knocked it out of the park with this natural lip balm!
Emily W.
A little pricey but it works great! I have really chapped lips in the winter and this is the only product I've found that keeps my lips hydrated but does not leave a lip glossy feel or stickiness, just a smooth moisture feeling.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?