Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,615 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Love all of Burts bees products! I only use this brand of chapstick. All other brands seem to dry my lips out even more but Burts bees keeps them hydrated and soft for hours.
I have been using this product for years, and it is the only one I will buy. It works well making my lips feel smooth. My personal favorite is grapefruit... it smells amazing!
Fresh scent on lips. Wat else can you ask for. Easy to put on and its not that oily type which is a plus. Little goes a long way. Moisture is great and the tube last long. Totally recommend to my people.
Love this product by far my favorite chapstick! I have so many of them and alls have at least one on me at all times. It keeps my lips healthy and chap free. I love that you can feel it working such a great product
This had been my go to lip balm for years. Every time I stray, I regret it. Burt's Beesstays on my lips and makes them feel smooth and tender. I cannot live without this stuff!
Product is good to keep on hand in a bag or in your desk. Really moisturizes and soften lips, but wasn't as outstanding as other products I have. If its an easy purchase in your grocery store, go for it.
I really like these lip balms. They are moisturizing with a sheer wash of color. Great for the girl that is low maintenance, but who wants to still look a bit pulled together.
Of all lip balms I have ever tried this is by far the best best best. who cares about cute little lip balms to carry in your purse. I want a product that works. folks, this is it!!! I have the softest lips ever because of this product
I love these, all natural, light and easy to apply and great flavors. Perfect for little kids who have chapped lips. U don't expose them to unnatural ingredients
Sibling gave this lip balm to me and I cant than her enough. I love the smell and the smoothness for my lips that it leaves within a day. Id highly recommend it.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos