BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kari M.
Humboldt, IA
Love all of Burts bees products! I only use this brand of chapstick. All other brands seem to dry my lips out even more but Burts bees keeps them hydrated and soft for hours.
Krista C.
New Canaan, CT
I have been using this product for years, and it is the only one I will buy. It works well making my lips feel smooth. My personal favorite is grapefruit... it smells amazing!
Brenda S.
Los Angeles, CA
Fresh scent on lips. Wat else can you ask for. Easy to put on and its not that oily type which is a plus. Little goes a long way. Moisture is great and the tube last long. Totally recommend to my people.
Desiree G.
Love this product by far my favorite chapstick! I have so many of them and alls have at least one on me at all times. It keeps my lips healthy and chap free. I love that you can feel it working such a great product
Debo L.
This had been my go to lip balm for years. Every time I stray, I regret it. Burt's Beesstays on my lips and makes them feel smooth and tender. I cannot live without this stuff!
Whitney W.
Glen Allen, VA
Product is good to keep on hand in a bag or in your desk. Really moisturizes and soften lips, but wasn't as outstanding as other products I have. If its an easy purchase in your grocery store, go for it.
Jessica D.
Littleton, CO
I really like these lip balms. They are moisturizing with a sheer wash of color. Great for the girl that is low maintenance, but who wants to still look a bit pulled together.
Sandi H.
Apollo, PA
Of all lip balms I have ever tried this is by far the best best best. who cares about cute little lip balms to carry in your purse. I want a product that works. folks, this is it!!! I have the softest lips ever because of this product
Danielle M.
Medford, OR
I love these, all natural, light and easy to apply and great flavors. Perfect for little kids who have chapped lips. U don't expose them to unnatural ingredients
naf C.
Sibling gave this lip balm to me and I cant than her enough. I love the smell and the smoothness for my lips that it leaves within a day. Id highly recommend it.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?