BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Angely S.
bronx, NY
Crazy in love with this product <3 it leave my lips mousturized all day especially during the cold months my lips tend to chap a lot more. I really recommend this one to anyone with lips :P
Hannah L.
This is my favorite Burt's Bees lip balm. It is moisturizing and nourishes my dry lips especially in the wind and when colder weather comes. There is a tingling sensation from the peppermint and I love that it is natural.
Ivonne  S.
This product does exactly what it claims to do, it moisturizes your lips like no other balm. It doesn't leave a sticky or shiny feel to the lips. It worth the price!
Jamie d.
Somerset, KY
I absolutely love this lip balm!! I would recommend it to everybody! The flavored ones are really good but the original with peppermint is awesome! It kinda tingles but heals chapped lips in no time and keeps them smooth!
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
Love this stuff. Not quite on the same level as Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment, but definitely as good or better than EOS, but all wonderful balms that improve your lips.
Alexandra P.
Warwick , RI
One of my favorites! As a nursing student, I sometimes use this to overpower unpleasant smells. Just applying some to my lips is a lifesaver for my lips and my nose!
Chelsey A.
Grandview, IN
Burt's Beeds is my favorite lip balm to use. I love that is comes in so many color options as well as products based on what you are needing. Recommend to everyone!!!
Cindy S.
My best friend, Olivia, uses this product and highly recommended it to me. I used it for a couple of weeks until I misplaced it. It's great though and works wonders!
Allyson M.
Hagerstown, MD
Love this stuff! I keep two in my purse 24/7. :) I don't go anywhere without it. Burt's Bees is the only Lip Balm that keeps my lips moist through the season changes.
Mikayla P.
I'm not a fan of the Burt's BEES chapstick. I use chapstick to moisturize my lips when I'm not using lip gloss or sticky, tacky lipstick. So when rolling on this chapstick it goes on very stiff and dry. It has the consistency of a glue stick in my opinion!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?