BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Alexis H.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this stuff! It's my staple lip moisturizer, I've always got one in my pocket and an extra in my bag. I love the cooling sensation of the peppermint and the moisture it provides! Plus it's made in my home state!
Lexi H.
Minot, ND
When you first apply this to your lips, it glides on and leaves this super moist thin glossy layer upon them. It seems lovely. Until it dries down and causes your lips to peel constantly.
Jackie C.
I love this product and love the cool feeling it give when I put it on my chapped lips. I always buy this brand. It's my favorite brand of chapstick. I typically purchase it from a local drug store such as Walgreens.
lisa c.
Los Angeles, CA
One of the best lip balm I have ever used. It leaves your lips super soft and prevents it from being chapped in the winter. I always keep one in my bag, so I can apply it anytime I want.
Morgan S.
Vallejo, CA
I LOVE this chapstick. I've been using it for 10 years. Thats how much I love it. The texture,smell, and feel on my lips make it hard for me to buy any other kind.
Debbie L.
Siler City, NC
Burt's Bees products are wonderful! Lip Gloss works very well. Love to give Burt's Bees as stocking stuffers and gifts Both my daughters love the products as well.
Amanda R.
Brunswick, ME
This is my go to lip balm during the cold winter months! The beeswax is soothing on chapped lips, and the peppermint creates a cooling sensation. The price is great and they last forever!
Adelaide B.
Clifton, TN
Burt's lip replenishing works, really works. This "chap-stick" has a lovely glossy finish with a resplendent, long lasting color, all with a lovely smell (and almost non-existent flavor). Small, convenient, versatile.
Paige O.
Belton, MO
This lip balm is so moisturizing and creamy! I'm obsessed with Burt's Bees lip balm and i couldn't say enough great things about them. This is great to carry around in the fall/winter time with your lips are very dry.
Haley T.
I have used Burt's Bees before and i love the tingle it gives when used, but I have found other types of chap stick that I like better. Still love this product, just not my first choice.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?