BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kellee M.
Tacoma, WA
I really love Burt's Bees product. This stuff is really nice. It glides on smoothly and you don't need to re apply too often. I also like how it adds just a tad bit of a tint to your lips,
Maggi C.
I love to use this lip balm pretty much any time. I like the scents and the texture of it. Perfect to put in your bag on the go. I also like the ingredients in it.
Dori G.
A great basic lip balm. I use this when I'm sick, working out, etc. I have allergy issues and it doesn't cause a problem-- plus it works a little better than most of the drugstore brands. Doesn't have a medicine smell
Jackie C.
I love this product and love the cool feeling it give when I put it on my chapped lips. I always buy this brand. It's my favorite brand of chapstick. I typically purchase it from a local drug store such as Walgreens.
Brittany B.
Port Arthur, TX
Its ohk it def moisturizes! Only this is i think the sent is a little high for me! I have a sesitivity to smells though so for some it may be ok. Also i didn't want to eat this one off my lips constantly like others.
Kari O.
I absolutely swear by Burt's Bees Chapstick. This chapstick is a great moisturizer and comes in a variety of flavors such as blueberry, pomegranate and original.
Emily Z.
I bring this to school to keep my lips moisturized throughout the day. This is a chapstick you can always rely on. It lasts a good 1-2 hours, which i don't like. This is one of the most generic lip balms you can find.
Stacie F.
Sinking Spg, PA
I'm a big fan of Burt's Bees chapstick because it moisturizes my lips on contact and leaves that slight tingle. However, I feel like my lips get dried out faster when I use this regularly.
Morgan S.
Vallejo, CA
I LOVE this chapstick. I've been using it for 10 years. Thats how much I love it. The texture,smell, and feel on my lips make it hard for me to buy any other kind.
Tessa Z.
Cheyenne, WY
I love Burt's Bees, there is always one in my purse. I like to mainly use in the summer months after hiking when my lips get really dry to aviod them from cracking!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?