BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Aida A.
Beaverton, OR
Love all the Burt's Bees lip balms. They are very moisturizing and soothing when I experience dry/cracker lips. Love it. It is very easy to use. I would recommend to others.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I likve the colors it give off, it makes my lips feel like they have mint on them. Overall, the smell of it bothers me, and does not keep my lips as smooth as other products do.
stacy m.
Summerville, SC
I have been using this product for years, I wouldn't think of using anything else. Any other product I use doesn't work as well, and as a plus, It is all natural! I may be bias though, I haven't found a Burt's bees product I don't like.
katie n.
Marion , IA
I think Burt's bee is pretty good. It does come in small packaging and I feel that it doesn't last as long as I would have hoped. I use this product about 3 to 6 times a month.
Athena V.
Sacramento, CA
I've used this brand since high school and probably would never change to another Chapstick I love the natural fill on my lip that the burts bees gives off. I use it everyday.
Hannah C.
Charlotte, NC
They are just like regular chapsticks, but more pricey! When I put mine on I don't really see a change in color, not even a tint! Great shapstick, but probably won't rebuy):
Krista C.
New Canaan, CT
I have been using this product for years, and it is the only one I will buy. It works well making my lips feel smooth. My personal favorite is grapefruit... it smells amazing!
Jackie R.
Grand Blanc, MI
I am all about my lips feel rehydrated, but this product made my lips sticky :( I LOVE Burt's Bees (Mostly original with Vitamin E & Peppermint).. but do not love this product.
Samantha H.
clovis
I stayed using Burt's bees chap stick a few years ago thanks to a friend and have been in love ever since. I don't leave home without it. By far the best chap stick or there if you haven't t tried it yet what are you waiting for. Love it
Dawn N.
Flatgap, KY
I really do not like this product. The texture seems too hard. I prefer something that glides on my lips and makes them feel moisturized and this doesn't seem to cut it for me.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?