Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,628 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I love it and was recommended by a friend to use this and havent regret it since! I would recommend this to anyone! It doesn't have a strong scent and works amazing!
I love Burt's Bees, and their pomegranate lip balm is my favorite. I love that it's made from beeswax, and while it being as mainstream as it is means they aren't as organic as they could be, they're still better than most of the products on the market today.
This is an old favorite! I return to it again and again as a nighttime lip balm - my lips are never chapped when I use it, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin!
Leaves your lips feeling refreshed and moist. not covered in heavy gunky stuff like others. Soft and subtle, the way your lips are supposed to feel. And it lasts for a good amount of time.
Love this stuff! I keep two in my purse 24/7. :) I don't go anywhere without it. Burt's Bees is the only Lip Balm that keeps my lips moist through the season changes.
So i bought this in a hurry thinking it would be just an average chapstick but i really enjoyed it until i washed it in the washing machine... but i bought a new one
This balm is just "okay" for me. The main drawback to it for me is the scent. I don't really like it. Also, just a side note - I don't care for the packaging (but that's a bit picky). However, that's just my take on it.
I tried a few products from Burt's Bee's, these are one of the products that did not work well for me. It did nothing for me, no replenished or moisturized feeling.
Love Burt's Bees anything! Haven't met one of their products I didn't like. I live in a windy area that drys out my lips so quickly. This is one of my go to lip balms
I love how natural this product is! it doesn't make my lips peel with certain ingredients that other chapstick companies put in their products. It actually hydrates and soothes my lips.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos