BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

skyeanne a.
READING, PA
I love it and was recommended by a friend to use this and havent regret it since! I would recommend this to anyone! It doesn't have a strong scent and works amazing!
Amy M.
Marietta, GA
I love Burt's Bees, and their pomegranate lip balm is my favorite. I love that it's made from beeswax, and while it being as mainstream as it is means they aren't as organic as they could be, they're still better than most of the products on the market today.
Megan D.
Belmont , ME
This is an old favorite! I return to it again and again as a nighttime lip balm - my lips are never chapped when I use it, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin!
Larissa D.
Modesto, CA
Leaves your lips feeling refreshed and moist. not covered in heavy gunky stuff like others. Soft and subtle, the way your lips are supposed to feel. And it lasts for a good amount of time.
Allyson M.
Hagerstown, MD
Love this stuff! I keep two in my purse 24/7. :) I don't go anywhere without it. Burt's Bees is the only Lip Balm that keeps my lips moist through the season changes.
Ashley H.
Blacklick, OH
So i bought this in a hurry thinking it would be just an average chapstick but i really enjoyed it until i washed it in the washing machine... but i bought a new one
This balm is just "okay" for me. The main drawback to it for me is the scent. I don't really like it. Also, just a side note - I don't care for the packaging (but that's a bit picky). However, that's just my take on it.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
I tried a few products from Burt's Bee's, these are one of the products that did not work well for me. It did nothing for me, no replenished or moisturized feeling.
Eliz H.
Oswego, NY
Love Burt's Bees anything! Haven't met one of their products I didn't like. I live in a windy area that drys out my lips so quickly. This is one of my go to lip balms
Navi K.
I love how natural this product is! it doesn't make my lips peel with certain ingredients that other chapstick companies put in their products. It actually hydrates and soothes my lips.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?