BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lacie C.
This chopstick healed my lips. It is so good I love it so much!!! I use the peppermint one. I lasts on my lips a long time. It didn't even think it was going to work that well but it worked so well. 🙌🏼🙌🏼
Tina G.
Asbury Park, NJ
Purchased at: Target
Best lip balm. I have tried drugstore and expensive department store brands and this chapstick always keeps my lips moisturized! Exceeded my expectations and easy buy considering the price - so good!!!!
skye o.
Sheboygan Fls, WI
Love this affordable and super awesome chap stick! Leaves my lips hydrated and refreshed. Love that I know all the ingredients are pure and I can trust you use on my kiddos too!
Carriel H.
Atlanta, GA
I have been using this for years. It is my go to lip balm. It is pricey and it does seem like it goes quickly. It keep your lips moisturized and not chapped. I would recommend.
Natalie  G.
Minty and fresh. A classic for a reason! I love how firm and waxy it is, it never looks goopy or shiny like softer balms can look. Pro tip- I sometimes put it under my eyes and on my eyelids to cool them down, it helps with my allergies!
Claire B.
Tallahassee, FL
I have had really dry and cracked lips for years now. But after using Burt’s bees for two days (applying it at night before bed), my lips are restored to their natural softness
Nadia M.
Tipton, IN
I love the original Burt Bees chapstick! My lips are chapped year-round and this brand keeps them smooth and moisturized the best! Plus it doesn’t have any fancy scent to it which is good for my sensitive skin!
Gabi F.
Reno, NV
Purchased at: Target
I carry one everywhere I go. It always gets the job done and I will continue to buy this product. It’s always gentle on my lips and sometimes I even rub a bit on my dry hands.
meghan n.
Delmar
This chapstick keeps my lips so hydrated! I got this at CVS pharmacy and it’s great! I’ve used this product since i was 10 (i’m 17 now)! It always amazes me by how good it is! I re-buy it all the time!
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
The original OG! By far the best for anyone with chapped lips! If you feel like you are getting chapped lips or already have them. Super cheap price and last forever if you don’t lose it...
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?