Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,605 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
This chopstick healed my lips. It is so good I love it so much!!! I use the peppermint one. I lasts on my lips a long time. It didn't even think it was going to work that well but it worked so well. 🙌🏼🙌🏼
Love this affordable and super awesome chap stick! Leaves my lips hydrated and refreshed. Love that I know all the ingredients are pure and I can trust you use on my kiddos too!
I have been using this for years. It is my go to lip balm. It is pricey and it does seem like it goes quickly. It keep your lips moisturized and not chapped. I would recommend.
Minty and fresh. A classic for a reason! I love how firm and waxy it is, it never looks goopy or shiny like softer balms can look. Pro tip- I sometimes put it under my eyes and on my eyelids to cool them down, it helps with my allergies!
I have had really dry and cracked lips for years now. But after using Burt’s bees for two days (applying it at night before bed), my lips are restored to their natural softness
I love the original Burt Bees chapstick! My lips are chapped year-round and this brand keeps them smooth and moisturized the best! Plus it doesn’t have any fancy scent to it which is good for my sensitive skin!
This chapstick keeps my lips so hydrated! I got this at CVS pharmacy and it’s great! I’ve used this product since i was 10 (i’m 17 now)! It always amazes me by how good it is! I re-buy it all the time!
The original OG! By far the best for anyone with chapped lips! If you feel like you are getting chapped lips or already have them. Super cheap price and last forever if you don’t lose it...
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos