BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sabrina C.
100% recommend. I've been using this chopstick for years as well as my friends and it's never done me wrong. I like that it doesn't have a strong smell too it nor a strong taste. It does exactly what it's supposed to do.
Crystal I.
North Port, FL
I get chapped lips a lot..this is one of my favorites .. Makes your lips feel so smooth .. Its really moistens your lips and not just cover them.. And smells great!
Adäir R.
Quite lovely. It works well and I love the formulation. I, personally, hate peppermint unless it is around holiday season but I love the other scents of this line so very much. If you enjoy minty scents, this is for you.
Bere L.
Gardena, CA
Love the grapefruit flavor on the refreshing lip balm! When applied to dry chapped lips you immediately feel the results, your lips truly feel refreshed, no need to keep reapplying. Let's not forget that its 100% natural!
Alexandra D.
Mcminnville, OR
I adore Burt's Bees Lip Balm. My lips are naturally pretty dry, but this lip balm makes them soooo much better. They also come tinted, so that's nice. It's definitely my preferred brand, but they're a little expensive!
I have a hard time not picking my lips and this helped me to stop picking them, it lasts a long time, like at least a few hours!!!!! I would highly highly highly recommend this product for anyone, I would buy this again
Tracy H.
Apopka, FL
We use quite a few different Burt's Bees products. My purse has at least two of the Lip Balms in it at all times. My lips have never felt this healthy and in the Florida sun, I have never felt my lips more protected.
Susannah W.
Pasadena , MD
This is my favorite lip balm right now. It's very light, and not overwhelming or sticky. The flavor is light and tastes like real grapefruit not artificial at all.
Krystina T.
Lodi, CA
Never have an issue with chapped lips until the weather changes & gets cold. Burt's Bees does the trick when I need to get a handle on my chapped lips. Works quickly!
Sky S.
Perry, FL
I use Burt's Bees pretty regularly... Bigger fan of Burt's in the winter when my lips are super dry and chapped. Flavors are great and leave your lips feeling moist.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?