BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jordan C.
I used to use this all the time, it was the only thing I would use. But I've come to find that it's not really all that hydrating and I was constantly reapplying with minimal results. Not planning on buying this anymore.
Susannah W.
Pasadena , MD
This is my favorite lip balm right now. It's very light, and not overwhelming or sticky. The flavor is light and tastes like real grapefruit not artificial at all.
Nguyen L.
Shoreline, WA
Everybody's craving about this lip balm. but somwhow it didn't workd on me. i had to reapply every 30mins. i didn't bother that. but the thing is, it leaves my lips dryer
Kelsey S.
Storm Lake, IA
This is the only Chapstick I use! I have really chapped lips all the time because I am a French horn player, and this is the only Chapstick that can repair my chapped lips for easy playing.
Aleshia T.
Buffalo, NY
I love love love this to my Fraser looked it works great for my daughter it's easy to put in her backpack have one for school and one in your pocket just in case you lose the other one keeps her lips super moisturizing
Sky S.
Perry, FL
I use Burt's Bees pretty regularly... Bigger fan of Burt's in the winter when my lips are super dry and chapped. Flavors are great and leave your lips feeling moist.
Nathalie N.
Orlando, FL
My lips get dry very easy. I use daily and as a base for my lipsticks. It helps to avoid cracking. I gave it a four only because I still feel like it could do better.
Tracy H.
Apopka, FL
We use quite a few different Burt's Bees products. My purse has at least two of the Lip Balms in it at all times. My lips have never felt this healthy and in the Florida sun, I have never felt my lips more protected.
kelly m.
Sparta, NJ
I tried this after reading high reviews. I didn't like it so much. It didn't last long or make my lips feel "smooth. I wasn't happy with it and would not buy again.
Tommie S.
Connellys Springs, NC
I love Burt bees products. The lip balm is never sticky. I keep it by my bed side all the times, I am never without it. It's little pricey but a very good product.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?