BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Karen T.
Johnstown, NY
I love Burt's Bees. I use this all the time when I go Skiing and hiking. It helps my lips to stay smooth and not dry. it is one of the best products out there. All of the Burt's Bees Products are top of the line and worth using as far as I am concerned.
Tamera L.
I definitely use this every day! Would recommend to anyone! Smooth application and perfect size! The scent and flavor are not too overwhelming, which I love! Can get it at most stores I've found! Will always be my go to! Definitely will keep buying!
Laurel P.
Tucson, AZ
I can't do without something most of the year in the desert, and Burt's is my go-to. Not globby like Chapstick. Doesn't leave residue or sting like Carmex. Yup. This is it for me.
Brittany M.
San Antonio, TX
Off top my favorite brand. It's the thin line between chaos tuck and blistex / carmex . Works GREAT and tastes ok , smells good, cheap and easy to take anywhere !
Autumn K.
Idabel, OK
I like the wax used in this product. It feels nice on my lips and it does not contain products that dry out lips like in "chapstick" or "carmex"... I love it my fav flavor is the mint!
Nora M.
Riverton, UT
Burt's Bees; some of the best products ever! I love BB lip balm. It's soothing and smells wonderful. My only regret is that it doesn't wear very well and needs reapplying frequently.
Jessie R.
Travelers Rst, SC
I love Burt's bee's lip balms. They come in a variety of flavors, and they really seal in moisture on your lips. A little more expensive than most brands though.
Brittney B.
Blacklick, OH
Burts bees is just one of those things that makes you feel so good about yourself when you use it. It's a great value for its price and it feels so good on your lips and it's great knowing that you're using something so natural and good for your lips.
Meghan M.
Strongsville, OH
I am a lip balm junky. This stuff is the greatest. It is soothing and it does not feel heavy on your lips. I used this often. It is even gentle enough for my son.
Jaime L.
Clinton, NC
Love, love, love this product. After the very first time of applying you can definitely see the difference. Your lips will never be the same again after using this product! Love it!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?