BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kandice H.
Probably one of the only lip balms that I use. It's smooth, lasting, and has just enough tingle in it to feel good. And it makes your lips super soft and hydrated.
Charissa S.
Columbus, MS
I have a tube in every jacket, on my night stand, in my wallet, in my backpack, and I often find them in the dryer (oops). The original is the best. The mint oil tingles the lips!
Kira B.
These things are literally the best thing you'll ever smell. They smell like fresh grapefruits! They are also great for extremely chapped lips like mine. Few thing have worked for me but this was definitely a hit!
Ryan W.
I've used a number of different brands of chapstick and a number of different flavors within the Burts Bees brand. Out of the ones that I've tried, I've found the beeswax one to be the one of the more "natural" flavors while still doing its job.
Samantha H.
Gainesville, FL
The minute you put this on, you can feel it working! I love the tiny hint of color because it is perfect for no-makeup days. I just wish that it lasted longer!
Alison S.
Vancleave, MS
I love Burt's Bees products, and the replenishing lip balm is no exception. I love that it leaves just a hint of color, but is still hydrates your lips immensely.
amanda m.
I love this kind lip balm. The only issue it doesn't last nearly long enough. :( But overall I have really dry lips and have to apply chap stick a few times a day.
Jaime L.
Clinton, NC
Love, love, love this product. After the very first time of applying you can definitely see the difference. Your lips will never be the same again after using this product! Love it!
Candace S.
I have the mint one and I use it every morning! Even in the middle of the day. Honestly, people smell it on you and think you brushed your teeth, isn't that funny?
Sheena J.
WARREN, AR
I love Burt's Bees its so healthy for my lips and feels great as well! I love the fact that it comes with so many different scents and colors. My favorite is the pomegranate. Awesome!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?