Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,627 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Burt's bees original lip balm (the minty kind) is a lot better in my opinion. This kind feels nice, and I like that it has a tint of color, but it's not my go-to.
Everyone always talked about how amazing this lip balm is but I was disappointed when I finally got it. It actually dried up my lips more than it even moisturized.
i like this one more than the regular stick lip balm! it seems more moisturizing, it kind of doubles as a lip gloss, and it still has the nice peppermint scent! i bought it at target!
This is my all time favorite chap stick. I like all the burt's bees lip balms, but the original is my favorite. It's very moisturizing and feels and smells great.
This lip balm is great ive been using it for a year now and i really helps keep my lips soft and smooth in cold weather. I recommend this lip balm to anyone. Plus it smells great also.
This product is best for all day application. My husband uses it as he works outside. I use it fir complete moisture and easy going flavor. It diesnt taste like much so it's perfect. Definitely gets the job done! Please try this you won't regret it!
Probably one of the only lip balms that I use. It's smooth, lasting, and has just enough tingle in it to feel good. And it makes your lips super soft and hydrated.
I love burts bees personally. I know it can have a thick consistency to it but that's in a way what I like. I don't like my lips to feel unprotected. SAVE THE BEES
I make sure to carry a tube of this stuff everywhere I go. I have them in my car, locker at work, purse, and backpack. In the morning I love to use to lip scrub and follow it with some Burt's bees. Feels amazing!
I love the way this last as long as it does. I love the flavors !! but My daughter loves it just as much as i do so buying a lot of it is pretty common in my house
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos