BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ariel M.
I have tried many lip balms, especially since the winter weather is terrible to my skin. Burt's Bees really leaves my lips feeling soft without going on thick or sticky.
kazzandra g.
Brownsville, TX
This has probably been the greatest lip balm I have ever tried. I have a problem with dry lips and I bought this and it really made my life easier. I love the smell and the feeling it leaves on your lips. It made my lips so much softer. Amazing product!!!
Taryn R.
I've been using burt's bees chapsticks and shaded chapsticks for years. Even when I've lost them or my dog has tried to eat it I always go back for more, it's my absolute favorite balm!
Seonyeong A.
Madison, WI
Very moisturized, and lovely scent!!
Especially recommend to grapefruit lovers!!
And it is cheap!!(compare to brand shop's...;))
You will think you got a good deal.
Irene R.
Panama City, FL
This is a great product, not only is it all natural but it is one amazing chapstick. I love how moisturizing it is and I absolutely love the tinted ones. Hands down the best of the best!
Hilory W.
Austin, TX
Absolutely leaves your lips soft and not chapped as well as a great color. I would recommend this to women to try out to heal chapped lips and add moisture as well.
Stephanie B.
Middleburg, FL
This is worth the price! I love this product and will always back them up. It goes on great, doesn't fall all apart and get gooey. It also doesn't taste bad either!
Kasey R.
Solomons, MD
Probably one of my favorite chapsticks ever. Smells nice, feels good on my lips, and I can actually tell a difference when I use it. My lips feel less chapped and smoothr.
Meg G.
Manchester, NH
This is one of the best chspsticks I hsve ever used. It is moisturizing, natursl and has a great smell and flsvor unlike othrr chspstick products that are just waxy
Jennifer L.
Davenport, FL
This is my favorite Burt's Bees lip balm! The slight tint to it gives my lips a little pop of color. It's not as moisturizing as some of the other varieties though.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?