BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ambrose T.
Asbury Park, NJ
I absolutely love this chap stick. It leaves my lips incredibly soft and chapped free for hours. I went from having dry lips everyday to absolute soft lips i would 100% recommend this product with anyone suffering with chapped lips
megan s.
Vine Grove, KY
You can never go wrong with Burt's Bees lip balm. I keep one of this in my purse, one on my makeup table and one in car. I never leave the house without this stuff.
Sarah D.
It's not my favorite chapstick. I feel like I have to reapply every few hours with this one, unlike my Nivea. I'd rather just apply once and have it feel light and moisturized once or twice a day.
Tonya B.
Definitely my favorite, love the feeling after I put it on. Helps in the winter with dry lips. I never get chapped lips using it. Smells and tastes not bad. Overall great!
Joanne L.
Philadelphia, PA
This lip balm is something I carry with me everywhere because it is an essential for me. The all natural ingredients are great for sensitive and dry lips. Burt's Bees keeps lips hydrated and soft.
Adrienne D.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been using this for several months now. Burt's is one of my favorite natural brands and this works great. I use twice a day and never have chapped lips. I also give one to my kids every time in their Christmas stocking.
Denise L.
San Francisco, CA
This classic lip balm has always been my favorite. It applies easily and lasts for most of my work day. It helps clear up dry lips quickly. I never leave home without it.
wendy b.
I love the Burt's Bees lip balm. It goes on smooth and lasts for long time. If my lips ever start to feel chapped I just swipe on some Burt's Bees and all that chappness and redness goes away.
Lindsey F.
I didn't find this brand to really work for me. It left too much of a waxy feel and didn't really replenish my lips from being chapped. I also used the peppermint and it had such a bad smell I had to take it off almost immediately.
Lindsay S.
fair oaks, ca
Obsessed with Burt's bees chap stick! i love this stuff, and go through a few bottles every year. it is always in my purse and i usually keep one in my desk at work and one in my make up bag as well.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?