BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kelly H.
los angeles, ca
Refreshing to the touch and goes on smooth. A little pricey, but always worth the splurge. If I didn't lose chapstick once a month, It would be a full-time staple.
Destiny E.
Mountain Home A F B, ID
Honestly I love the flavored Burt's bees.. Not too fond of the original only because I think the scent is over bearing. My husband swears by these and will only use Burt's for his lips.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
I received two samples of these through POPSUGAR, & I love them! Leaves your lips soft and they smell so great, Burt's Bees is definitely a new favorite of mine.
Laurel H.
Bozeman, MT
This is a good lip balm for the most part. It re-hydrates lips well, but it does wear off fast. I often find myself needing it more once I use it than I did before applying any balm.
Yesenia D.
It's smooth, and feels amazing on the lips. I'm horrible at keeping Chapstick, I always seem to lose them.. so I've bought many of them LOL. Can't be without it! I highly recommend it!
Delilah S.
Highland , CA
I recently tried the and I wasn't a fan at first but I eventually started to like it. It leaves likes a minty burning feeling on your lips and I kind of liked that.
Monica B.
I love these chap sticks. They are really hydrating and the minty ones also tingle. They feel medicated but in a good way. This is definitely my go to mid-winter.
Shelby T.
Lincoln Park, MI
The product is good. i have similar products that work the same if not better. this stuff also smells really bad! i hate the way it smells! if i needed chap stick this would definitely not be my first choice. I would not recommed this to someone......
Karen T.
Johnstown, NY
I love Burt's Bees. I use this all the time when I go Skiing and hiking. It helps my lips to stay smooth and not dry. it is one of the best products out there. All of the Burt's Bees Products are top of the line and worth using as far as I am concerned.
Holly F.
I LOVE Burt's Bee products but don't like the pomegranate flavor... I love how the chapstick replenishes my lips. I don't use it all the time or m lips feel dry.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?