Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,615 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Refreshing to the touch and goes on smooth. A little pricey, but always worth the splurge. If I didn't lose chapstick once a month, It would be a full-time staple.
Honestly I love the flavored Burt's bees.. Not too fond of the original only because I think the scent is over bearing. My husband swears by these and will only use Burt's for his lips.
I received two samples of these through POPSUGAR, & I love them! Leaves your lips soft and they smell so great, Burt's Bees is definitely a new favorite of mine.
This is a good lip balm for the most part. It re-hydrates lips well, but it does wear off fast. I often find myself needing it more once I use it than I did before applying any balm.
It's smooth, and feels amazing on the lips. I'm horrible at keeping Chapstick, I always seem to lose them.. so I've bought many of them LOL. Can't be without it! I highly recommend it!
I recently tried the and I wasn't a fan at first but I eventually started to like it. It leaves likes a minty burning feeling on your lips and I kind of liked that.
I love these chap sticks. They are really hydrating and the minty ones also tingle. They feel medicated but in a good way. This is definitely my go to mid-winter.
The product is good. i have similar products that work the same if not better. this stuff also smells really bad! i hate the way it smells! if i needed chap stick this would definitely not be my first choice. I would not recommed this to someone......
I love Burt's Bees. I use this all the time when I go Skiing and hiking. It helps my lips to stay smooth and not dry. it is one of the best products out there. All of the Burt's Bees Products are top of the line and worth using as far as I am concerned.
I LOVE Burt's Bee products but don't like the pomegranate flavor... I love how the chapstick replenishes my lips. I don't use it all the time or m lips feel dry.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos