BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

amber p.
Edinburg, TX
i love burt's bees as a brand. but i especially love their lip products! these balms are so easy to glide on and truly moisturize your lips which is so important during this season (winter) i use it everyday to avoid getting chapped lips in this cold weather!
Tricie G.
My favorite! The only chapstick i will use. it's the only one that actually works for me and doesn't make my lips even dryer than they were. definitely recommend
Natalie G.
Portland, OR
Swear by this stuff! It's natural so it's not overly fragrant, and leaves your lips feelings tingly, refreshed, and super soft. I would recommend this product and brand to anyone.
Amber K.
I never liked this lip balm. It wasn't soft when you tried to put it on your lips. It was almost hard and you had to push hard to get anything to get on your lips.
Emily D.
Not sure why, but I lose every one of these I get, and at the price I have to buy them at, its simply not worth it. I know they are awesome for other people but I never really liked the texture or the smell.
Shannon V.
Northport, NY
Love all of the Burt's Bees products. Easily recognizable packaging, which is usually made from recycleables! +1! I keep this with all of my makeup. It's great for lips, or keeping stray eyebrows in place!
Laura T.
I have a tube of this on my vanity at home and a tube in my purse. It is always with me. The smell is great, and it does a fantastic job of keeping my lips moist. Hands down the best lip balm I've ever owned.
Lauren C.
Jenkintown, PA
I used this product thinking of all of the great reviews that I heard...not knowing it would make my lips bright red, very painful, tingly, and huge. Never again
maria g.
Fresno, CA
I receive this for Christmas last year and I loved it, the smell is great and it makes my lips feel soft and taste great...I would recommend to anyone that is thinking of trying it:)
Lydia G.
Gloucester Point, VA
Burt's Bees is the best chapstick I have ever used. The smell and "flavors" beat out any competition and it works so well. I use this chapstick more in the summer than winter, but it works wonders for both. My lips always feel so smooth and soft.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?