Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,615 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
This is my favorite Burt's Bees lip balm! The slight tint to it gives my lips a little pop of color. It's not as moisturizing as some of the other varieties though.
I love all of Burt's Bees products. Works awesome on your lips and smells good. Doesn't give you a gross after taste and I love all the different colors they offer.
It his lip balm has saved my lips this winter!! Usually I'll have dry chappy lips in the cold but this time I bought Burt's and man this stuff is my new addiction!!!
Burt's bees is a great product. They have upped the prices recently which sucks but I always treat myself to one of these. They smell great and work amazingly. Everyone should try it out.
I LIKE THIS FOR A FEW DAYS BUT THEN THE SMELL BEGAN TO GET TO ME AS WELL AS THE WAY MY LIPS FELT. I DIDN'T LIKE THE WAY IT MADE THEM FEEL LUMPY. I THINK I HAD AN ALLERGIC REACTION TO IT
I love the smell and it soothes my lips when it's first applied but like others have mentioned it isn't the most long lasting or softening of the Burt's bees brand.
My absolute favorite lip balm! Never leave home without it. Perfect texture, doesn't taste bad and the dark pink blends in good on the lips. It's one of those addicting balms that I have to keep on my lips all day.
This is my favorite kind of lip balm. It smells great and feels great on the lips. It is the most moisturizing lip balm that I have ever used. Definitely better than blistex or carmax.
I recently moved to a much drier climate and this is an absolutely necessity. It stays put and gives the best hydration of anything I've tried. I love Burt's Bees!
This is my absolute favorite lip balm, EVER!!! I have used Burt's Bees for years and tried every single one. This one tops them all, and the flavor is phenomenal :)
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos