BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Christina T.
Traverse City, MI
This product does wonders for moisturizing my lips. I only have one complaint for the BBLips products. I can't stand the flavors! The only good is the minty ones, in my opinion.
Allison T.
I use this chapstick constantly, it has been my favorite for years and i's the only brand that suits my needs, with no harshness or chemicals to hurt my fragile lips.
Michelle N.
Hilliard, OH
The only Chapstick I will use ni have sticks everywhere. Every time I try to use a different product I always come back to this. It keep my list protected and moist. Will always be a burts bees fan. !!
Lola A.
Placentia, CA
My favorite flavor is their pomegranate one!!! Smells so amazing and gives off a light reddish pigment. I go through about 3 a month !! Love Burt's bees and Their products.
Janice G.
Burt's Bees is effective, I'll give them that, but they're kind of expensive. I've found a lot of independent chapstick sellers that offer products that do just as well as Burt's Bees does with chapped lips, but at a much cheaper price.
Melissa J.
Pearl, MS
Bought for first time at Christmas, quickly became my favorite lip balm! Love the flavors, especially Pomegranate. I use multiple times daily, especially while in the sun.
Jessica L.
I love love love this chapstick, it does the job and smooths and moisturizes your lips really good, it also smells incredibly good. I love this product and I would buy it over and over it again I can never get tired of this chapstick.
Alyssa G.
Burt's bees have recovered my dry lips plenty of times. My lips have been chapped beyond belief, and Burt's bees came to my rescue. It's such a wonderful feeling when putting Burt's bees on your lips! Truly the best chap stick EVER!
Stephanie D.
Amesbury, MA
I love this lip balm! I love all the different flavors they have now come out with. It works well and feels great. There is a honey one that I purchased but it's very grainy and not the best texture.
Blanca  A.
Manassas, VA
Honestly, i like this chapstick. I got it for christmas a few years ago & best one i have tried ! Sometimes it makes my lips really dry , but most of the times , really good ! Might just be because i would lick it off after a while lol
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?