BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lauren B.
Kansas City, MO
Great stuff! This lip balm is easy and convenient to throw in a bag or purse when on-the-go. It's easy to use and keeps my dry lips soft and hydrated. I love the minty/cooling smell and feeling.
Jennifer S.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I love this lip balm! I am a teacher. I talk so much during the day that my lips would always be dry. I have several of these balms stashed in different places. I reach for it all the time.
Jennifer V.
Mobile, AL
Love Burt's Bees. The flavors available are outstanding but I always return to the peppermint for that tingle it gives my lips. Very moisturizing and love the price.
Betsy K.
Westerville, OH
Burt's Bees lip products provide and protect the moisture my lips need. The products come in a variety of scents and shades that go great with many skin tones and likes.
Haley B.
The best ChapStick I've used by far!! I will never use any other ChapStick again.My lips have never been chapped the past three years I've used Burt's Bee's!!! 10/10 would definitely recommend!!
Jennifer H.
I have been using this for years and my daughter now uses it too! This is my go-to for lip balms. It leaves my lips feeling soft with a tingling feeling, and I don't have to re-apply as much as other brands. I would recommend!
Britt P.
Gardnerville, NV
I love the intense peppermint scent/flavor. The tingle you get from it makes you feel like it's working. I found the formulation to really help with moisturizing my lips
Neha S.
San Jose, CA
This is the best lip balm i have ever used. very moisturizing with a great fragrance. the packaging is great with the roll in roll out stick. a must buy for chapped lips.
Z P.
West Columbia, SC
This balm is very good for lip hydration. It makes my lips super smooth and kissable. Ever since I've started using it I've gotten compliments on how smooth my lips are.
Victoria B.
Derby, NY
This is my favorite lip balm, it feels so cool & nice on my lips. It is great for when they're chapped & hurting or healthy. I have about 5 tubes of this right now. Lol!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?