BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kari M.
Humboldt, IA
Love all of Burts bees products! I only use this brand of chapstick. All other brands seem to dry my lips out even more but Burts bees keeps them hydrated and soft for hours.
Laurin M.
Simi Valley, CA
I believe this is the best chap stick out there. It replenishes your lips and brings life to them. They come in different flavors. When my lips feel dry and cracking I put this bad boy on and it makes them feel like they can breathe again
Kailie M.
I love Burt's bees lip balm.The different flavors are amazing.I got a mint one and it smells good.I would give this for a stocking present.My friends and I always use these.
Jennifer E.
I love this product!! No other chap stick does what Burt's bees peppermint does! Especially when my lips are dry and feel like they're on fire. Cools them right down and leaves my lips smooth and renewed!
Jessica D.
Littleton, CO
I really like these lip balms. They are moisturizing with a sheer wash of color. Great for the girl that is low maintenance, but who wants to still look a bit pulled together.
Quinn G.
Media, PA
Every time I go sking I use Burt's bees Chapstick in the morning at lunch and when I get home. My lips never get chapped well never get chapped enough to be upset with them and they smell really good too
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love Burt's bees! It's a very light peppermint feeling so it's not overwheliming. I like to use this before I go to bed as it stays on well through the night and keeps my lips very hydrated!
Jessica C.
My favorite lip balm! Target was having these on sale one day so I bought like 10 of them and have them everywhere…..purse, car, work, gym bag, etc. This lip balm always makes my lips so nice and smooth.
Danielle M.
Medford, OR
I love these, all natural, light and easy to apply and great flavors. Perfect for little kids who have chapped lips. U don't expose them to unnatural ingredients
tom g.
Macon, GA
A great chapstick to help prevent chapped lips and sunburn! The cooling sensation is awesome and it lets you know exactly where on it you've covered. I use it every day and a tube usually lasts 3 months.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?