BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Gabrielle S.
Marcellus, NY
This lip balm product is one of my favorites. Although it is expensive, I think it is worth it. It is great quality and keeps my lips moisturized better than any other lip balm I have tried.
Adrianna G.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Use this every night before bed. Wake up and my lips feel amazing. So soft and not chapped anymore. Love the smell and tingly feeling you get from using these products
Marissa V.
My answer is YES! This is one of my top favorite lip balms I have used. I love most of the scents that Burt's Bees. This always keeps my lips moist and feeling good.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
I didn't find this as moisturizing as the hype - the odd mix of honey and peppermint was off for me, and the fact that it melted very quickly was irritating. Having to reapply every 30-60 minutes or so was too much. Skip It.
The-Exercist E.
Some of the best chapstick I've ever encountered. When I buy a tube, I hold onto it for dear life and use it until there's absolutely nothing left. Well worth the price!
Joscelyn G.
I really like using the vanilla one. I can actually feel my lips are smoothr from using this product. It didn't take long after i start using it to feel the results.
Amanda T.
One of my favorites! keeps my lips smooth with a glossy finish! also, i love how there are tinted ones as well to add a pop of color with the same moisturizing effects!
Airel L.
I love Burt's bees. They are super nourishing and smell great. I always use them before I apply lipstick .they have all kinds of smells and are great for the summer time
Kim S.
Nanuet, NY
I've been using this for a few winters now and it's the best ! It goes on smooth with no waxy feel and works for a long time .....highly recommend it ! Burt's Bees is a honey of a company : )
nikki t.
Diamond Spgs, CA
The classic  is even better in Medicated form - the minty smell is super refreshing, and I love that it ACTUALLY helps soothes chapped lips rather than dry them out more
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?