Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,627 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I LIVE by this chapstick, working outside 24/7 my lips used to be so dry. Now, I apply this every 2 hours and my lips always feel so soft. It's been a huge difference
I have been using their products for years, but especially love their lip care line! My very favorite would be the Burt's bees version with Clove in it! It soothes and makes my lips feel heavenly!
I love this chapstick but can never justify buying it since it's about twice as expensive as my other favorites. It works really well to keep your lips smooth and has an awesome smell/flavor.
My answer is YES! This is one of my top favorite lip balms I have used. I love most of the scents that Burt's Bees. This always keeps my lips moist and feeling good.
Bur'ts Bees has always been my favorite brand of chapstick! It makes your lips feel so tingly and it feels like it is actually working! If my lips are chapped one day and i use it, they are soft and smooth by the next day!
I have been using this a lot since it started getting colder outside, and it has helped keep my lips moisturized and soft. A lot of chapsticks I have used do not help against tough winter wind, but this one is working great.
This is one of my favorite lip balms. I tend to get really dry and cracked lips, but once I started using this they quickly healed and my lips were so soft and smooth.
I started using this product over chapstick. It goes on smoothr than the stick and my lips feel much moister than the chapstick brand. Glad I tried it and switched.
My ultimate favorite lip balm, so natural too! A must-have item! I get very chapped lips during the winter and this helps me so much! Also, it is at an amazing price.
I love Burt's Bees products. I love that they are made from natural ingredients too--a good bonus! This lip balm goes on smooth, doesn't leave that greasy feeling, and smells sweet! A+ rating!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos