Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,627 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
A staple in my bag. I always have a tube of Burt's Bees Balm in my bag. It's a must for both winter months and summer. The all natural ingredients are definitely a plus.
It's amazing it moisturizes well and it's long lasting. Has a little bit of a red tint that complement any skin color looks natural and it smells awesome ! Love love ! Would definitely buy again
I don't know why this is under "eco"... I guess because 95% of the product is made in the US. Regardless, this is a great balm, I just wish it was thicker. This pomegranate flavor is a favorite!
I love this stuff! Seriously the best chapstick you will ever buy. I was a loyal Carmex fan until I found this stuff. Maybe wouldn't put any on while eating or drinking as it does have a taste.
I've said this before, I began with the Lip balm and I now own mostly all their products. Highly recommend the traveling size as they all fit very well in my makeup pouch and use it on the GO!
Love this lip balm. I could instantly feel it working. Although I've heard it's bad for the bee's themselves, not sure if it's true but something to consider. But it's a really good product.
It is a nice lip balm, great feel but I do not think it heals if you have lips that are overly dry. I think it is more to be used with something else. Overall not bad.
I love the color, texture, and feel of these lip balms. I bought quite a few. Absolute favorite product. I'm not a huge lipstick person, so these are a great alternative.
I have really sensitive lips and this is one of the only types of chapsticks I can tolerate. It works really well and lasts for a long time. I love Burt's Bees products!
I use this when I don't have time for putting on lipstick or lip gloss when I get ready for lecture. It also smells really good and doesn't have a funky smell or taste odd like other chapsticks
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos