BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kitzen P.
A staple in my bag. I always have a tube of Burt's Bees Balm in my bag. It's a must for both winter months and summer. The all natural ingredients are definitely a plus.
Yulissa L.
Miami , Fl
It's amazing it moisturizes well and it's long lasting. Has a little bit of a red tint that complement any skin color looks natural and it smells awesome ! Love love ! Would definitely buy again
Juliya G.
Bowling Green, KY
I don't know why this is under "eco"... I guess because 95% of the product is made in the US. Regardless, this is a great balm, I just wish it was thicker. This pomegranate flavor is a favorite!
Natalie S.
fort worth, TX
I love this stuff! Seriously the best chapstick you will ever buy. I was a loyal Carmex fan until I found this stuff. Maybe wouldn't put any on while eating or drinking as it does have a taste.
Inez O.
I've said this before, I began with the Lip balm and I now own mostly all their products. Highly recommend the traveling size as they all fit very well in my makeup pouch and use it on the GO!
Angela A.
San Diego
Love this lip balm. I could instantly feel it working. Although I've heard it's bad for the bee's themselves, not sure if it's true but something to consider. But it's a really good product.
Nubia L.
It is a nice lip balm, great feel but I do not think it heals if you have lips that are overly dry. I think it is more to be used with something else. Overall not bad.
Rachel K.
I love the color, texture, and feel of these lip balms. I bought quite a few. Absolute favorite product. I'm not a huge lipstick person, so these are a great alternative.
Camille G.
New Castle, DE
I have really sensitive lips and this is one of the only types of chapsticks I can tolerate. It works really well and lasts for a long time. I love Burt's Bees products!
Cassie L.
Fresno, CA
I use this when I don't have time for putting on lipstick or lip gloss when I get ready for lecture. It also smells really good and doesn't have a funky smell or taste odd like other chapsticks
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?