BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
I can't stand when people have chapped lips. It's a pet peeve of mine. So I always have to have moisturized lips or else I'll freak out. I've used burts bees since I was 5 I mean who hasn't and honestly i don't know what I would do without it.
Isabella P.
The chapstick helped a lot with my lips i usually have HORRIBLE chapped lips and it helped. I would just say be careful with it someone bumped me and it got by my eye and it burns
connely e.
Gaffney, SC
The only thing i like about Burt's bee's is what it is made out of. It does not make my lips less chapped and always always makes me have pimples like on my lip line. Think it is clogging my pores around it. Make it look like I have cold sores!
jordan c.
Leicester, NC
I love this particular brand of chapstick. I've used it since I was 15 and refuse to use any other. Its super easy to apply and you don't need to go over your lips more than once.
Caitlin S.
Atglen , PA
This will always be my go to chopstick. It hydrates without burning. It never leaves a color or shine on my lips. Like any chapstick I need to reapply every few hours. I will always buy this product again.
Lindsay M.
Florence, OR
This lip balm is the bomb! It really feels like its healing my chapped lips, especially in the winter time when they are dry and chapped. They have the best flavors as well. 10/10 from me!
Kendra H.
Lyons, GA
This is one of my all time favorite products. It has a tingle factor that gets your attention and it works great on chapped lips. the balm stays in place and doesn't wear off as quickly as many other lip balms do. i am love with this stuff!
Christina C.
Lebanon, MO
Love this. Very refreshing and hydrating. Easy to use and apply. Not sticky and lasts a long time. Pretty average price for lip balm. I purchase this frequently.
Allayah C.
Raleigh, NC
More than what I would normally pay for a chapstick but I definitely like the results. While most products with peppermint tend to be a tad too strong for me I think this one has a nice middle ground. Plus the hydration is amazing as always.
alyssa M.
Kankakee, IL
It doesn't get any better than Burt's bees! If your lips are dry and chapped look no further! They offer a great selection of scented/flavored chap sticks and even some tinted.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?