BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Tricie G.
My favorite! The only chapstick i will use. it's the only one that actually works for me and doesn't make my lips even dryer than they were. definitely recommend
Olivia H.
Dalton, GA
I love using this on my lips it is gentle on the skin with not a lot of the usual harsh chemicals or mystery ingredients and although not 99cent wallet friendly the three dollars that I paid for mine was well worth it will never use anything else.
Subs K.
Irving, TX
My entire life, I have been trying to find a lip balm that would help my really bad chapped lips. This Burt's bees has helped me. I love this product; It gives my lips that softness and moisture it needs, and I love the peppermint smell and feel. Perfect.
Cynthia G.
Sonora, CA
Works wonders, I tell ya! It always leaves my lips moisturized and helps when they begin to get chapped early winter. I love this. Best chapstick I've ever used.
Caroline W.
There is not a time when I don't have this on me. I always have on in my backpack, purse, desk, or what ever. I love how fast it soothes lips and it helps that it smells very nice,
Julie P.
Bingham, ME
Amazing product, I use to be a loyal chapstick user but once I tried Burt's Bees, I have never been back! Great results, great smell, great feel and great price. Can't beat it!!
Sherri N.
New Washingtn, OH
I love Burt's Bees, and this was no exception. Moisturizing, hydrating, and a lovely splash of color for everyday use. It smelly good and doesn't leave yucky residue either. Love it.
Dana R.
New London, WI
This is one of the most hydrating lip balms I have. This feels amazing when you put it on. It lasts a long time and keeps your lips hydrated throughout the day. It also smells nice and not like chemicals. I absolutely love that it's all natural.
Jazmin M.
Albuquerque , NM
These are so good! They give such a nice moisture and make your lips healthy. I have really ugly chapped lips so this helps me so much! I've been using Burt's bees since forever! Defiantly my go to Chapstick.
Jaclyn C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Burt's Bees. It goes on smooth and not sticky. It smells great and really protects my lips during the cold winter months. Some people might not like the smell as it is strong, but I personally love it.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?