BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Brandy L.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love Burt's bees. I have huge lips and with this chapstick they never get flaky, sunburnt, smells amazing. I would definitely recommend...to everyone...in the world...vigorously!
Olivia H.
Dalton, GA
I love using this on my lips it is gentle on the skin with not a lot of the usual harsh chemicals or mystery ingredients and although not 99cent wallet friendly the three dollars that I paid for mine was well worth it will never use anything else.
Latoya M.
Tucson, AZ
I have this one in pamagrante and I love the way it smells and keeps my lips moisturized. I keep this next to my night stand and in my purse. I love how it just glides on my lips
Tan W.
I love, love, love this lip balm. Right now I have to buy more than one and put them in different place so I will never be without one. It helps with my dry lips. Highly recommend.
Lydia T.
Hawthorne, NJ
It always leaves my lips silky smooth and i don't have to keep reapplying like other brands. also i find my lips less and less cracked thanks to this lip balm <3
Starratt S.
Cincinnati, OH
Love Burt's Bees products, and this is probably my favorite. I've tried other types of natural/organic lip balm, and I keep coming back to it. It has a smooth texture, and it sinks right in, providing hours of comfort to my extremely dry lips.
Telisha F.
Paragould, AR
I have an obsession with chapsticks, this is by far one of my favorites! It's safe, non-greesy, and gets the job done! I have not had one problem with it so far.
Nicole C.
Lafayette, IN
This is my all time favorite Chapstick. I have to buy it in bulk because I go through so much. Don't let the price throw you off. The quality is so much better than other brands.
Jessica O.
Las Vegas, NM
Excellent lip Balm! Very moisturizing, love the packaging. The only problem I have is this lip balm is a little bit more on the pricey side other than that this is a fantastic lip balm. I highly recommend it
Jessica M.
Bonaire, GA
I love anything Burt's Bees but this lip balm is awesome. It makes my lips feel soft and moisturized and the flavors are all awesome. Although, it's a little pricey, its worth it.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?