BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

danielle b.
i like this one more than the regular stick lip balm! it seems more moisturizing, it kind of doubles as a lip gloss, and it still has the nice peppermint scent! i bought it at target!
Brittney B.
Blacklick, OH
Burts bees is just one of those things that makes you feel so good about yourself when you use it. It's a great value for its price and it feels so good on your lips and it's great knowing that you're using something so natural and good for your lips.
Savannah C.
Conway, SC
This lip balm is great ive been using it for a year now and i really helps keep my lips soft and smooth in cold weather. I recommend this lip balm to anyone. Plus it smells great also.
Holly F.
I LOVE Burt's Bee products but don't like the pomegranate flavor... I love how the chapstick replenishes my lips. I don't use it all the time or m lips feel dry.
Stella K.
Columbus, OH
A friend let me use her Burt's about 11 years ago and I immediately went and bought some. At the time, it wasn't carried at many places and I had to hunt for it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE BURTS
Katie M.
Highland Hgts, KY
The flavor is nice, but it almost seems to slip around on my lips. I feel like I never have even coverage and it doesn't moisturize quite as well as some others.
Emeline H.
Pennsauken, NJ
Bought this product to try it out and did not like it. It just sits in my purse incase i forget my regular Burt's bees. I like to feel that cooling sensation on my lips and this doesn't do it. It moisturizes but nothing special. will not buy it again
Brittany M.
San Antonio, TX
Off top my favorite brand. It's the thin line between chaos tuck and blistex / carmex . Works GREAT and tastes ok , smells good, cheap and easy to take anywhere !
Megan R.
Brentwood, TN
I have the Rose color, which is not my favorite but the quality of the lip balm itself is great! Sometimes I add another shade on top and then it works for me. :)
Kristin W.
St Clr Shores, MI
Since it is now winter here in michigan I have been trying out different chapsticks trying to find one that is actually moisturizing. I don't feel like this one did the trick. Was moisturizing at first but did not last.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?