BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jennifer V.
Mobile, AL
Love Burt's Bees. The flavors available are outstanding but I always return to the peppermint for that tingle it gives my lips. Very moisturizing and love the price.
Kimberly G.
Goodyear, AZ
Burt Bees is such a great company. The lips products have a very nice composition. It's very moisturizing and smooth. I like that they are sheer with just the right amount of color pay off.
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I love Burt's Bees, but I'm not a fan of the peppermint flavor. After application, I feel like I'm constantly trying to smell my lips because it has a distinct odor to it.
Jennifer H.
I have been using this for years and my daughter now uses it too! This is my go-to for lip balms. It leaves my lips feeling soft with a tingling feeling, and I don't have to re-apply as much as other brands. I would recommend!
Inez O.
I've said this before, I began with the Lip balm and I now own mostly all their products. Highly recommend the traveling size as they all fit very well in my makeup pouch and use it on the GO!
Tabitha G.
Salem, OR
Not only is Burt's Bees brand my favorite, but the replenishing balm is a savior for dry, chapped lips. I notice a difference in the volume of my lips and the texture. Works quickly and efficiently, I am now a lip balm addict!
Lucinda P.
Greenfield, IN
This is my all time favorite lip balm! I use it everyday and have multiple in my desk, purse, car, bedside. I have tried other products in the last seven years and this is my favorite to use!
Liz T.
It helps to hydrate and moisturizer the lips, they come in different flavored and scents, they're made from natural products and have special ingredients like vitamin E.
Jeanette P.
Wichita Falls, TX
Although pricey this is awesome lip balm. I use it all the time. My favorite? The tinted Burt's bees. You not only get soft lips but a small hint of color.. a MUST for me!
Angela A.
San Diego
Love this lip balm. I could instantly feel it working. Although I've heard it's bad for the bee's themselves, not sure if it's true but something to consider. But it's a really good product.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?