BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Heather C.
I love this product, so much actually that I literally got ADDICTED to it! A day wouldn’t go by without me using this product. I’ve been using it for almost 10 years now, definitely a staple in my everyday routine!
Mia L.
Silver Spring, MD
I love this lip balm, it keeps my lips moisturized all day. Its so cheap and easy to use even a kid could use!! the value is good well depending on your preference. it did everything it was supposed to do. I buy this every 2 months and will continue to.
cora s.
Love this lip balm it’s the perfect consistencyNot too hard but not too soft and it’s so cool that it’s made with beeswax. I have bought this a few times and It has never let me down.
monicca o.
Bay City
This is probably my favorite chapstick, works really well for me in the winter when I get really dry lips. Unlike a lot of other chap sticks, you don't have to keep applying this one.
Alex V.
Ontario
I used to love this product because of the way it fastly repairs your lips but it only has those effects of you constantly wear it. It ends up becoming excessive and an annoying task.
Bobbie M.
Kennewick, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
The best lip balm on the market! All of the scents i’ve tried have been amazing. They keep my lips moisturized & protected even with the harsh colder weather. I would reach for this lip balm over any other brand!
Lexi G.
corbin
My lips stay extremely dry and chapped in the winter months and this product has been my saving grace. It is extremely hydrating and moisturizing. I keep this with me constantly. LOVE and recommend this product!!
pkvogue P.
Forest hills , NY
Burts bees lip balm feels soft and a touch minty on my lips. It keeps my lips soft and hydrated. It’s not that expensive and it comes in handy. I have one in each purse and in my car!
Veronica R.
Westland, MI
THIS IS THE ONLY CHAPSTICK I WILL EVER USE FROM HERE ON OUT. This stuff works wonders and I love how it gives you that tingly feeling on your lips. The price is a little high for chapstick but it’s well worth it.
Julie L.
Albuquerque , NM
Love! It’s one of my favs! I have one in my purse, one in the car, and one in my backpack! The formula is very moisturizing and very minty. I will continue to repurchase this product!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?