Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,603 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I love this product, so much actually that I literally got ADDICTED to it! A day wouldn’t go by without me using this product. I’ve been using it for almost 10 years now, definitely a staple in my everyday routine!
I love this lip balm, it keeps my lips moisturized all day. Its so cheap and easy to use even a kid could use!! the value is good well depending on your preference. it did everything it was supposed to do. I buy this every 2 months and will continue to.
Love this lip balm it’s the perfect consistencyNot too hard but not too soft and it’s so cool that it’s made with beeswax. I have bought this a few times and It has never let me down.
This is probably my favorite chapstick, works really well for me in the winter when I get really dry lips. Unlike a lot of other chap sticks, you don't have to keep applying this one.
I used to love this product because of the way it fastly repairs your lips but it only has those effects of you constantly wear it. It ends up becoming excessive and an annoying task.
My lips stay extremely dry and chapped in the winter months and this product has been my saving grace. It is extremely hydrating and moisturizing. I keep this with me constantly. LOVE and recommend this product!!
Burts bees lip balm feels soft and a touch minty on my lips. It keeps my lips soft and hydrated. It’s not that expensive and it comes in handy. I have one in each purse and in my car!
THIS IS THE ONLY CHAPSTICK I WILL EVER USE FROM HERE ON OUT. This stuff works wonders and I love how it gives you that tingly feeling on your lips. The price is a little high for chapstick but it’s well worth it.
Love! It’s one of my favs! I have one in my purse, one in the car, and one in my backpack! The formula is very moisturizing and very minty. I will continue to repurchase this product!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos