Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,603 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Burt's Bees is very affective against drying, chapped lips. I usually purchase it at Target. It's a little more expensive than I want to pay for chap stick but still a good product.
Honestly I love the flavored Burt's bees.. Not too fond of the original only because I think the scent is over bearing. My husband swears by these and will only use Burt's for his lips.
I do love this lip balm because it is very moisturizing and the one that I have leaves a hint of color so it makes it look more natural rather than like lipstick.
It's smooth, and feels amazing on the lips. I'm horrible at keeping Chapstick, I always seem to lose them.. so I've bought many of them LOL. Can't be without it! I highly recommend it!
I have bought these for gifts for my grandchildren and they like them, they are always putting lip balm on their lips and this is one they liked the way it felt on their lips, soft .
This is a good lip balm for the most part. It re-hydrates lips well, but it does wear off fast. I often find myself needing it more once I use it than I did before applying any balm.
I have used many many chapsticks and this one is the best. My favorite is the pomegranate replenishing. Leaves my lips feeling refreshed and stays on for hours.
I LOVE the way these lipbalms make my lips feel!! My go to when my lips are feeling a little dry or chapped, great ingredients, and they smell lovely! I loveee Burt's Bees products!!!
I LOVE Burt's Bee products but don't like the pomegranate flavor... I love how the chapstick replenishes my lips. I don't use it all the time or m lips feel dry.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos