BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Becky S.
Anaheim, CA
Burt's Bees is very affective against drying, chapped lips. I usually purchase it at Target. It's a little more expensive than I want to pay for chap stick but still a good product.
Destiny E.
Mountain Home A F B, ID
Honestly I love the flavored Burt's bees.. Not too fond of the original only because I think the scent is over bearing. My husband swears by these and will only use Burt's for his lips.
Angela R.
La Mesa, CA
I do love this lip balm because it is very moisturizing and the one that I have leaves a hint of color so it makes it look more natural rather than like lipstick.
Yesenia D.
It's smooth, and feels amazing on the lips. I'm horrible at keeping Chapstick, I always seem to lose them.. so I've bought many of them LOL. Can't be without it! I highly recommend it!
Nancy M.
Brooker, FL
I have bought these for gifts for my grandchildren and they like them, they are always putting lip balm on their lips and this is one they liked the way it felt on their lips, soft .
Laurel H.
Bozeman, MT
This is a good lip balm for the most part. It re-hydrates lips well, but it does wear off fast. I often find myself needing it more once I use it than I did before applying any balm.
Jennika B.
This is the best chapstick I have ever used. I use it every day and have been using it for years. I buy mines at Target. I will never use another kind of chapstick. I highly recommend this to others. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Nicole O.
Mount Vernon, WA
I have used many many chapsticks and this one is the best. My favorite is the pomegranate replenishing. Leaves my lips feeling refreshed and stays on for hours.
Adriana B.
I LOVE the way these lipbalms make my lips feel!! My go to when my lips are feeling a little dry or chapped, great ingredients, and they smell lovely! I loveee Burt's Bees products!!!
Holly F.
I LOVE Burt's Bee products but don't like the pomegranate flavor... I love how the chapstick replenishes my lips. I don't use it all the time or m lips feel dry.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?