BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lauren S.
Howell, NJ
This is a yes from me. I love the smell of anything that come from burt's bees. Despite how pricey their products are, I love the scent and how moist it keeps my lips.
Ashley G.
Anaheim, CA
Yes, I could eat this. Lol Okay no I won't but that's how good it smells! Feels amazing on your lips and not too pricey. Plus it's Burt's so you know it's good quality.
Jayden B.
Centralia, WA
I honestly love this! I had such chapped lips & I I tried everything, nothing worked! Then my stepmom suggested this & my lips were looking great after about 2-3 days!
Veronica K.
This is my favorite lip balm! I love the intense mint flavor. I probably have 15 or 20 of them floating around, happy to have one by my bed, in the car, at work, etc.
Amanda T.
One of my favorites! keeps my lips smooth with a glossy finish! also, i love how there are tinted ones as well to add a pop of color with the same moisturizing effects!
Mayra M.
Palacios, TX
I would like to personally try this product , but my sisters have tried it , it seems to work I would like to give it a run soon with I find them at my local drugstore
Holly H.
This is my favorite chap stick! I've tried other ones but I always come back to this burt's bees! This product is great on its own or before I apply a lipstick. I would recommend it to anyone!
Sarah K.
I love this stuff! it's 100% natural (which is amazing) and keeps my lips moisturized! definitely recommend for someone who constantly puts on Chapstick like it's crack
Sarah W.
Holley, NY
I love the way it makes my lips soft and tingly, but it doesn't have any SPF which I didn't realize upon purchasing and I actually got a pretty bad sun burn on my lips while I was using it.
Nycholette H.
Fayetteville, NC
Keeps lips soo incredibly soft and beautiful and in the best state they can be in I recommend everyone to go out and get one and they have a fate taste nothing heavy
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?