BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Haley F.
Knoxville, TN
Great for chapped lips, but I am not a fan of the minty tingling sensation. However, Burt's is a great company focused on quality products and creating minimal waste.
Sydney R.
Jacksonville, FL
TOP CHOICE before using any other Chapstick. It's by far my favorite. Every time I have chapped, or wind burned lips heals with in a couple days. Keeps them moisturized and minty
Cristy B.
Lake Worth, FL
I love and have to have lip balm anytime I'm outside. I have tried many but love and use Burt's Bees Replenishing balm. It feels light and not caked on and heavy as others feel. It hydrates your lips as soon as you put it on and keeps them hydrated all day.
Yuting S.
Andover, MA
My favorite lip balm of all time. I used to have chapped lips, and then a friend recommended this to me and it was amazing, my lips didn't crack every time I smiled!
Daisy L.
San Rafael, CA
Loved this product when I first got it, but then after a few months or so my lips got use to it and didn't have the same effect as before. I recommend using this lip balm on and off with another lip balm. That will protect your lips against the harsh winter;)
Navi K.
I love how natural this product is! it doesn't make my lips peel with certain ingredients that other chapstick companies put in their products. It actually hydrates and soothes my lips.
Eliza M.
Phoenix, AZ
So the origional Burt's bees chap stick is my go to when my lips are chapped and need repair and help. One use and the soreness and dry lips, heal, but this one is something I'd use when they're not chapped. It doesn't seem to heal, just replenish as it says
Crystal  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
I really love the Burt's Bees products. My preference is the pomegranate, but the beeswax isn't too bad either. It always leaves my lips feeling moisturized and soft.
Sarah m.
Charleston, IL
I love Burt's Bees! I have several of them floating around because I use it so much. Peppermint is my favorite and makes your breath smell good too when you apply it to your lips. Chapped lips no more when you use Burt's!
Alyssa C.
Cary, NC
This is BY FAR the best kind of chapstick there is today. I honestly never leave home without it. It makes your lips so soft and the fact that it is all natural isn't too bad either ;)
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?