BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kimberly T.
Universal City, TX
This stuff is amazing! It feels great on my lips and lasts quite a while. Because its from Burt's its more natural than other lip balms out there so I don't feel bad using it as often as I do.
Leslie C.
Fredericksburg, VA
I enjoyed using the Burt's Bee's Balms. But they seemed very prone to melt/ freeze. Sadly, I think it's just me but I need a durable balm that is not easily manipulated by the weather. The one I kept in my car was never great.
jessica b.
Long Beach, NY
I love this lip balm. It smells great and feels so moisturizing. This is my go to product all year round and you can find Burt's bees anywhere! This vanilla lip balm feels great on you're lips and relaxes you with its calming vanilla scent. Best lip balm around.
Nubia L.
It is a nice lip balm, great feel but I do not think it heals if you have lips that are overly dry. I think it is more to be used with something else. Overall not bad.
Jessica F.
Katy, TX
This is by far the best lip balm I have ever used. It make my lips feel amazing. I use this product everyday and my lips never get dry or cracked. I use all year round!
Jacqi L.
Chapel Hill, NC
I enjoy Burt's Bees but this specific type i feel that i need to reapply more often than others that I have tried. It does work but I need to keep on hand at all times.
Michelle M.
Merritt Is, FL
I have probably purchased 50 of these, I swear by these lip balms!! They are the only one I use! Not only do I love the natural ingredients, but the feeling when it's on your lips is amazing!!
kimberly m.
bailey, NC
If it is Burt's Bees it definitely is a good product. You can never go wrong purchasing anything by this brand all of their products are smooth and well worth the money.
Priscilla B.
The first time I used this it was wonderful so when i finished i brought another one asap and i don't know why but it was awful, my lips were hyper dry, so I stop using it.
Z P.
West Columbia, SC
This balm is very good for lip hydration. It makes my lips super smooth and kissable. Ever since I've started using it I've gotten compliments on how smooth my lips are.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?