BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Brittany S.
Athens, TN
I love Burt's bees! I love that it's natural and not overly sticky, there's no bad taste. A lot of them have added SPF which I love. Have you ever had sunburned lips? NOT fun!!
Ashlee E.
This was my go to for years. The regular formula made my lips feel stiff, but liking the moisturizer, I kept trying other flavors. The pomegranate is to this day, my favorite! ♡
Rainy H.
Virginia Beach, VA
Almost unable to use. This is hard and very un-useful. I wish it was a softer apply. I would recommend a different product over this one for sure. Esp with the price of these ones. smells good though!
Megan  C.
I have tried 100 differ t types of chap sticks over the years and Burt's Bees is the only one I continue to use. It thick but not sticky and great for every season. The best part is its bees wax not chemicals like the other chapsticks.
Rebekah E.
Harrisburg, PA
This is probably my favorite balm. I usually put it on every night before I go to bed. To me it has an herbal scent. I like the natural ingredients and it feels so hydrating.
Davida S.
Rex, GA
The cost is a little more than regular chapsick and it totally worth it. I love all this brand's products because of the moisture it supplies and the mint smell is fantastic!
Cortney S.
Amherst, OH
I love Burt's Bees products in general, but this lip balm is fantastic. It leaves my lips feeling soft for hours. Although it appears red, it does not show up colored on your lips.
Sadiann J.
This lip balm is soooo good. I love to use it before bed and in the morning because it makes my lips so soft and smooth. the price isn't the best but its definitely worth it.
Kaitlyn R.
This is my least favorite Burt's bees balm I have ever used. It doesn't smell very good in my opinion and doesn't work as well. I will stick to the regular or vanilla bean.
Hallie R.
Apollo Beach, FL
I love the natural ingredients almost as much as I love how this balm leaves my lips feeling. They are shimmery without being goopy like gloss and they feel extra moisturized.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?