BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Chelsea G.
Cary, NC
The best chapstick there is out there. Mild, Minty tingle makes it feel very soothing, especially during those cold
months. This is my go-to lip balm anytime my lips are getting dry or cracked.
Jen w.
I would apply this at night before I got to bed and would wake up with super soft lips! It also works great underneath lipsticks to prevent your lips from looking too dry!
Melody H.
Mesa, AZ
This is one of my favorite lip balms. It does great for dry lips. My favorite thing to do is throw one in the freezer during summer for a nice refreshing treat for my lips.
Nicole D.
Tampa, FL
I love anything burt's bees. And this product is no different. I love the way it leaves your lips feeling soft and minty. When something just feels good for your lips, you know it's a good product.
Mary M.
Burt,S Bees lip balm is a lip saver. This product offers great protection from sun and wind as well as winters freezing cold and dryness. Burts Bees lip Balm is a staple for soft and supple lips.
Andrea W.
Plantersville, TX
This is an amazing lip balm! I think everyone should have it! Very replenishing! It gives the lips a more natural feel to them instead of some lip gloss that will only dry them out it's a very good thing to have especially on a winter day when lips can easily get chapped.
Alexis L.
I love this Lip Balm! The smell is great, and it truly works wonders. During the winter I ALWAYS carry this with me! It is worth the price and I would suggest it to anyone!
Brenna W.
St. Paul
Best chapstick that I have ever used. It kept my lips hydrated. It works very good for the price. I have used it multiple times with different flavors. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Shawna V.
Brighton, MA
I love this product and nothing else seems to work as well. The cooling sensation helps soothe chapped lips. It stays on long enough but feels like it is absorbed well into my dry lips. Love it.
Kortney G.
Appleton, WI
I have been using this for about 2 months, I LOVE it. I grab this over my nivea any day now. My lips are super soft and it stays on for hours. They also come in many different types so read the labels and pick what one suites you!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?