BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Hilary W.
Havana, IL
Love Burt's Bees! This chapstick feels like it melts into your lips. I love the way it makes my lips feel. Long lasting softness! This product will literally heal my chapped lips after several days of use. I'd definitely recommend it!
Cindy M.
New York
Purchased at: Target
Anytime I lose one of these I have complete withdrawals and immediately purchase another! I cannot help myself. A little on the pricey side but if you purchase a multi pack it is completely worth the splurge for a good product that is made clean without any harsh chemicals.
susan G.
Lewis Center, OH
I love the minty flavor this product has. It leaves your lips a little tingly after application, not in a negative way but in a way that makes you feel like it is working. The fragrance is very minty and leaves you lusting for more.
Josh M.
Oxford
Purchased at: Walmart
Not my favorite. I was obsessed with it for a while because of the great mint tingle. I found that the wax was great at first but made my lips drier over time. I do have sensitive lips though so it could be a good options for other.
Chelsea G.
I have about 3 of these in my bag at the moment !! These are my saviors (along with my vaseline) during the colder months. For the price, you can’t beat it. Burt’s Bees keeps your lips moisturized throughout the whole day and they even have the best scents also
Jade L.
Westminster, CA
Purchased at: Target
OMG I’m impressed! I’ve tried many lip balms from drugstore to high end brands but this is so far my favorite! It’s super affordable yet works better than anything else. This is the only lip balm that can heal my super chapped lips when nothing can’t. 100% would recommend!
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
I got this for a stocking stuffer back at Christmas time. And I love it!! I have already finished the first and bought another. I will also be using it in gifts for my sisters bridal shower. Subtle taste, great ingredients. Love it!
Sienna S.
Grass valley , CA
Purchased at: CVS
Love Burt’s bees!! I always have to have chapstick on me and this is my favorite! It’s natural moisture and priced well! Plus I love all the Burt’s bees flavors! I totally recommend it! Burt’s bees makes all kinds of great products!
Rechell D.
Milpitas, CA
I love how minty my lips feel after applying this product. I had first gotten it as a kit in a little kit but every since then I’ve continued to buy this product. It’s easy to apply and I love how it doesn’t make my face feel oily .
Rachel R.
Springfield, MO
Absolutely love this product. A little goes a long way and lasts for a long time! Using daily in the morning, my lips will be good all day long! Definitely worth the couple dollars. Honestly better than any other lip balm I’ve used.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?