BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kennedy S.
I have loved Burt's Bees for many years. I always lose them before I can use them up, but I keep buying more. It leaves your lips feeling refreshed for a long time. The scent is minty and cooling after you put it on.
Debbie G.
Los Angeles, CA
It his lip balm has saved my lips this winter!! Usually I'll have dry chappy lips in the cold but this time I bought Burt's and man this stuff is my new addiction!!!
Katie W.
This is my absolute favorite lip balm, EVER!!! I have used Burt's Bees for years and tried every single one. This one tops them all, and the flavor is phenomenal :)
Michelle  M.
Love this lipbalm so much! I love Burt's Bees products and the smells of them! This one doesn't make my sensitive skin break out and I don't have to re-apply this multiple times a day! A few applications is perfect!
Jani W.
College Station, TX
I love this chap stick because, for one, its mostly natural, and two, it really helps with my chapped lips. It goes on really smooth, smells good, and had a recycled case. Its awesome.
Moria L.
Henderson, NV
My absolute favorite lip balm! Never leave home without it. Perfect texture, doesn't taste bad and the dark pink blends in good on the lips. It's one of those addicting balms that I have to keep on my lips all day.
Shirley F.
Woodbine, NJ
This is hands down the best chapstick! I love using both the original and the balm in the tin! Burt's bees is a great brand with a lot of products worth looking into!
Lucero V.
South Hill, VA
This was not my favorite product. It did not seem to moisturize and I had to constantly apply it. I expected more from lip balm that is more expensive than others.
erica p.
Fremont, NC
Its expensive as all get out where I'm from it's like 9 bucks tax included for this where i live. its nice i love it but it's so expensive i have no choice but to make it last. it's my emergency chapstick encase i lose all my other i know where this one is
Natalia P.
Good! But doesn't make my lips soft for long... Have to keep using it a lot of times during the day, so it's nice for the everyday if you don't have anything else
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?