BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Alea D.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I'm a big fan of BB's! I have several tubes all over my house..bathroom, kitchen living room. With the winters be dry in CO, BB's has really helped to keep my lips from cracking and becoming dry!
Jonna P.
This is literally the best chapstick out there. I wont buy anything else. It makes your lips soft, and is very refreshing when you apply it. Its not thick and heavy and last a really long time.
Jennifer C.
Bowdon, GA
I loved this product! I've been suffering from dry and chapped lips this summer and this kept my lips moisturized and gave a hint of color that looked pretty and natural.
tenisha a.
This keeps my lips so soft and moisturized. it's not really "filmy" like other lip balms, goes on thin, but does it's job. comes in different flavors, so pick what you like.
Taylor W.
Bronx, NY
My friend has been using this chapstick for over a year now and her lips are perfect. So I decided to try and I see why she loves it so much. Its not too light or thick and it smells delicious.
Ashley H.
Yulee, FL
The beat chapstick. Medicates your lips so well. Keeps them from being chap! So much better then any other brand. Love the menthol smell. Last a very long time. A little bit goes a long way.
Angela A.
San Diego
Love this lip balm. I could instantly feel it working. Although I've heard it's bad for the bee's themselves, not sure if it's true but something to consider. But it's a really good product.
Diandra D.
This brand is AMAZING,the best thing about their line is the chapstick. It is the smell and the way your lips feel moist after every application. Its #2 on my top 5 list
Natalie S.
fort worth, TX
I love this stuff! Seriously the best chapstick you will ever buy. I was a loyal Carmex fan until I found this stuff. Maybe wouldn't put any on while eating or drinking as it does have a taste.
Samaria F.
Greensboro, NC
This lip balm is the absolutel best. I use it and Baby Lips every day! It goes on smooth and does what it says, REJUVENATES MY LIPS! They never feel chapped or anything! This stuff really works!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?