BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lauryn S.
Hydrating I believe the color ones are cute and adorable little pricey but it works! It comes off semi easily but there's a lot in the tube so I believe its beneficial! My mom and I are addicted! Amazing
danielle a.
Bristol, RI
This is my favorite chap stick! a little pricier but actually works and lasts. I was having so much trouble finding a good chapstick before this and tried many ones because of its price, but finally caved and bought one. Now its all i use!
Rachel S.
Tacoma, WA
My lips definitely feel more moisturized after using this. I love to wear the replenishing in the winter when my lips need the most help staying moisturized. I love the pomegranate flavored one, which has a lightly sweet taste and smell.
Emily R.
I am a huge fan of Burt'sBees. I hate how expensive it is but i still buy it because it works. I just got the newest kind, coconut for hydration. I used it all week at the beach and my lips still felt great! I recommend them to everyone!
Cheyenne W.
My 9 year old daughter loves this lip balm. It does not irritate her lips and quickly repairs her chapped lips during the fluctuating temperatures in Idaho. Pretty good stuff :)
Kristen R.
Schenectady, NY
Great lip balm! Weird flavor if you're picky about taste/smells you may not like it. I also happen to only like this specific balm- the tinted lip balms are not as moisturizing
Marissa K.
This smells and taste absolutely amazing. If you love mint, you'll love this. It applies so easily and smoothly and keeps your lips hydrated for a long time. I've bought this so many times because of how amazing this is. It's my go to lip balm and I reccomend it to all my friends.
Kathy
I recently tried Burt's Bees replenishing lip balm and was amazed at the softness of my lips. I have always had extremely dry lips. This balm is the first I've found that penetrates the dry, hard outer layer of skin on my lips. I love it. If your lips are REALLY dry - TRY THIS!!!
Latoya S.
Port Royal, SC
Really good chapstick. I like that it is organic and keeps the lips well moisturized. This would be an excellent product during cold winter months to help keep down lip dryness.
Madison K.
Love this amazing lip balm! Such a great way to keep your lips hydrating and feeling amazing! Wouldn't chose anything else! Definitely recommend! You can never go wrong with Burtsbees!! Love love love!!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?