Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,605 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I'm a big fan of Burt's bees Chapstick and as far as flavor goes this Is my favorite one. I love grapefruit and it's hard not to lick this stuff off after I put it on.
Crazy in love with this product <3 it leave my lips mousturized all day especially during the cold months my lips tend to chap a lot more. I really recommend this one to anyone with lips :P
Love this stuff! I keep two in my purse 24/7. :) I don't go anywhere without it. Burt's Bees is the only Lip Balm that keeps my lips moist through the season changes.
My absolute favorite chaps stick . Really pricey but if you got the cash its worth it . Adds a nice tint you your lips . Goes on smooth and has a greast flavor .
I don't use anything else but Burt's Bees lip balm, because off the natural ingredients and the great variety. I love this one because it is so soft and has a great scent as well. This is my top two favorite Burt's Bess, along with the Nourishing Mango.
Really liked this product, however, it makes my lips get all white and gross feelings at times, but maybe i am putting too much on? smells great and seems to do its job though, not my favorite, but it is a contender.
I love the splash of peppermint in this lip balm! It makes me think of Christmas, ALL THE TIME!!! It's also calming to me and the lip balm is soothing to sore lips.
I use to be an only Blistex only girl but trying it out has been love at first feel. no going back now especially since i got the pack of all of them always on deck
I love the smell and it soothes my lips when it's first applied but like others have mentioned it isn't the most long lasting or softening of the Burt's bees brand.
10/10 the best lip balm i've ever had! i wouldn't mind if i had any flavor but the product is the best there is! it leaves a smooth feeling to your lips and i would definitely recommend it to anyone who has chapped lips.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos