BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Tia V.
Lynn, MA
Long lasting lip balm that moistens lips the entire day! Burt's Bee's is a great brand and I've tried most of their products and the results always impress. I'd greatly recommend this product.
Amy M.
Madison, WI
This is honestly the best Chapstick I have ever used and I have so many. I have all the other flavors of this brand but this ones the best. The smell kind of put me off at first but I grew to like it. When I put this on overnight and I wake up my lips feel soooo nice.
Purva P.
Parsippany, NJ
This product is everything! It helps keep my lips so soft and the bees wax is long lasting I got it from face values and it's not at all expensive definitely worth a try!
Britt P.
Gardnerville, NV
I love the intense peppermint scent/flavor. The tingle you get from it makes you feel like it's working. I found the formulation to really help with moisturizing my lips
Shanda S.
Augusta, GA
I've been using this for years! it's kind of waxy, but moisturizes well and leaves a great minty feeling on your mouth. pets love to eat them too, so be careful! 4 stars!
Kerry G.
Hot Springs , AR
I have about 12 tubes between my house, cars and husband! I love this product!! It is the only product that we use for our chapped lips and just to keep them moisturized
Jeanette P.
Wichita Falls, TX
Although pricey this is awesome lip balm. I use it all the time. My favorite? The tinted Burt's bees. You not only get soft lips but a small hint of color.. a MUST for me!
Alexandra D.
Very refreshing, leaves my lips smooth and moisturized. Very minty and bursting with energy! If you have chapped lips I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND! I put this Chapstick on every morning and it gives me a kickstart to my busy day.
Rebekah E.
Harrisburg, PA
The original is good, but not my favorite. This one has a tingly minty feeling on the lips. I prefer the more oily (in a good way), smooth feel of the Replenishing balm.
Brandi M.
A classic, must-have-at-all-times beauty staple, as far as I'm concerned. It's refreshing and soothing and makes my lips soft. It glides on smoothly and has a fresh, minty taste and smell. It is definitely one of those items that you will always find in my makeup bag!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?