BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lynn F.
This is super moisturizing for dry lips. I love that it has a tint on it so I don't have to carry lip gloss and lip balm. My favorite is Pink Blossom but all of them have a great color. Highly recommend.
Christy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Solid lip balm that cools and moistures. Love the scent of this one and it feels good on my lips. My lips get very dry and cracked and Burt's Bees in one of my go to lip brands.
Taylor L.
Love this chapstick. Smooth and nice on the lips. Not too pricey good price for it. Eh long lasting, most Chapsticks aren't. First time user for this product love it though I am going to re buy it again
Cindy C.
I've been a faithful user of the Burt's Bees lipbalm. I keep one in my purse, my car and at home at all times because it's the only lipbalm that doesn't dry out my lips and prevents chapping. The peppermint flavor also helps freshen my breath!
Christina T.
Calhan, CO
I like chapstick but these colors get in the way of their usefulness. It tends to smear around my face, end up on my teeth, etc. I'm also more partial to the flavored balms. These have no taste or smell.
Rachel F.
Nashville, Tn
I love the formulation of this lip balm. It adds instant hydration and makes my lips feel so soft. It also lasts a long while on the lips, so I don't have to reapply frequently. The only thing I dislike about this product is the taste/smell.
Moesha G.
Really great product. It's too thick and doesn't leave a layer of product on top of your lip, it really moisturizes. I love the minty feel every time you apply. I would totally recommend this to everyone.
Victoria J.
West Caldwell, NJ
I absolutely love Burt's Bees Products!! They are just fantastic!!! This is by far my favorite chapstick... I carry it with me every where I go and have it all over my house!! LOVE it!!!
Brandi C.
Mountain Home, ID
I like this Brand but this specific product is not my favorite. It is dull and I have to use it multiple times a day for it to really work. Compared to the original this is crap
Desiree g.
Sewell, NJ
This is such a great go to product that every girl should have in her pocket or purse! You don't need a mirror, it's just like chap stick, except it adds a great time to your lips! So easy, quick, inexpensive and can change your entire look!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?