BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

SIERRA N.
Weldon
It's a classic and must have!! I'm personally very picky when it comes to anything lip care but burts bees classic is my go to chapstick. It's so cooling and refreshing and very hydrating
Maddie M.
This is my favorite chapstick and definitely my “go-to”. This chapstick is not too minty but minty enough to keep you feeling fresh. I love how soft my lips feel after I use Burt’s bees! Definitely would purchase again
Amy R.
Probably my favorite chapstick of all time! The cool, thingy menthol feeling is wonderful for winter lips!!! My husband steals mine all the time so he gets his own these days! Seriously have a stick at home, in my car and in my purse! Get some!
Elizabeth G.
I have gone through so many of these over the years and will continue to repurchase! I always leave one in my wallet and reapply throughout the day.  They smell great and feel great on your lips, and are even an awesome base under a lipstick or gloss!
Karen B.
Minneapolis
I wasn’t thrilled with this product. I’m sad to say it gave me a burning, strong tingling sensation when applied. It also felt more drying than lip balm should feel. Unless the formula changes I won’t buy this again.
Jedine H.
This is my favorite lip balm that I pretty much use daily. It makes my lips feel soft and it is very affordable. There is no sticky residue and I like the fact that it gives my lips a tingling sensation. I see that the peppermint does plump my lips a little bit which doesn’t make me complain at all!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this lip balm. My lips get dry and cracked very easily in the winter, and this product is a lifesaver. It does a great job moosturizing my lips and the pappermint is very refreshing.
Luci C.
sacramento
I love this chapstick! I love the minty feeling, I love how fresh it makes me feel. Cute, soft look! I personally don’t care for the other flavors or types you could say, but overall I love the fact it comes from bees
Hàylee R.
Denver, CO
The chopstick is very thick but leave your lips very very very soft and there wasn't lots of replying the products. It's about 4 dollars for one but last up to about a month depending on how much you use it.
Erica R.
California
Great lip balm.  This brand has great products.  This lip balm does a good job hydrating your lips and doesn't need to be applied several times through out the day.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?